An exciting day for me, my first card for the LCI challenge as GD!! I'm nervous as well, hope the card is up to the standard of the other DT!! Go and take a look at their fabulous cards and join this week's challenge which is a sketch by the fabulous Michele.
I've used Skating Nikki as its one of the Nikki stamps I haven't used before. Go along to LadyBug Crafts to see all the stamp range and Kerry is still offering 15% off until the end of November, it just has to be done!!
I've used Echo Park paper which is just fab. I've created a little scene and have her walking down a glitter and fluffy stuff path on her way home after her skating session! I cut out the funky trees, covered them in glitter and added some pearls as embelishment.
Don't forget to pop along and see the other fabulous creations here.
I am entering into the following challenges:
- Pollycraft Challenge Monday - Blue
- Incy Wincy Designs - Blue and White
- Simon Says Stamp - Sparkle
- Wild Orchid Challenge - Blue Christmas
- Delightful Challenges - Winter Weather
- Stamping for the Weekend - Winter