Tuesday, 1 March 2011

In Stitches at Totally Ladybug Tuesday!!

Hi!

Its TLT Tuesday!  Woo Hoo!  Its the fabulous Anita who has set the challenge this week - stitching, faux or real!!  Easy right!  I went with faux stitching this time and I decided to cover a notebook and make a little telephone message book using Chatty Nikki who you can get here.
I used some gorgeous Bo Bunny paper with my usual bazzill bling on the front and back of the notebook, I used some of the scallop edging on the inside of the book which you can just see in the photo.  My faux stitching has been done with my Sakura pens so it has a bit of a sparkle in real life!  I added my favourite SU ribbon to finish off.  I added the label at the end and wrote the word messages as I didnt have a stamp.  Not sure if this works but I'm still happy with it! 

Make sure you go and check out the rest of the projects by the super talented DT here. Also find out if you were a winner last week!  I can't wait to see all your entries this week, plus you can use ANY image now to be in with a chance of winning, so no excuses!! 

I am entering into the following challenges this week:
Thats it from me today, hope you are all ok and have a great day.

Love
Pami x

13 comments:

  1. Really gorgeous Pami! You're gonna love using this to take your messages! So jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great notebook, the image is just perfect for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous message book Pam. I think our secretaries could do with one like that lol
    Do you think the NHS would commission some orders instead of the scrap paper we have to use lol?
    Love the DP.. has a vintage school book look about it .. and you know i love that ribbon!
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's great Pami, love the colours and paper and I can see why the ribbon is your favourite. Fabulous book and the message tag is perfect.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute, I love the big ribbon bow and your stitching is so pretty. Great idea to "stitch" with a sparkly pen, love that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a great mesage notebook; fabulous creation. Love the stitching; I'm certain the sparkle IRL is FANTABULOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is gorgeous Pami, perfect image for the book and wow to the big ribbon, thats becoming your trademark lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just gorgeous chick, love the image, what a gorgeous creation, hugs pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. FAB Pami and now that ribbon is my favourite too! its gorge!!
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I have to make one of these but then I probably wouldn't want to use it cause it is so cute! That is a wonderful idea and the image is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pami, this is gorgeous and such a fantastic idea too! Your image is perfect and I really like that dp. The ribbon is gorgeous. I really need to buy some of that wider ribbon you use because I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. fab creation hun, just lovin the ribbon looks fab!!
    Thank you so much for my card its gorgeous!
    Huge hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this idea - perfect choice of image and papers and I LOVE that ribbon!! Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x