Tuesday, 12 April 2011

Celebrations at TLT!!

Good morning all,

I hope you all had a great weekend.  I had a fantastic time in Cheshire.  Went on a craft weekend run by Rosemary Merry.  It was back to back crafting all weekend which was great! I met some wonderful girls which I hope I will see again at the next weekend! I came back with lots of projects and inspiration which I am sure you will see in the coming weeks! 

Anyway, its Tuesday today which means another challenge at Ladybug Crafts Ink.  I am setting the challenge today and its my first one!  The challenge this week is:
"Celebration"

So anything from birthdays to weddings to new baby and anything inbetween we would like to see it!  Here is my creation:


I have used Day Dreaming Ruby, she is one of my favourites.  I teamed her with Bo Bunny paper and bazzill card stock.  I have layered up some lace ribbon and sage satin pleat ribbon which you can get from LCI here. And finished off with a button, sentiment from the Phoebe stamp set and some glitter here and there! 

I hope you like it.  Please do go and take a look at the other fabulous creations here.  I look forward to seeing your creations!

I would like to enter into the following challenges:
I hope you have a lovely day.
Love
Pami x


24 comments:

  1. Oh such a gorgeous card Pami. Love the sweet image and the colours. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card!

    Thanks for joining us at PTD Challenge Blog and good luck

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh this is so pretty Pam.. i love the spring colours and how you used that grogeous green ribbon and lace together.
    Hope your day is going ok
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovin' the lace together Pam. The pp is yummy...think I've got some so will dig it out. Daydreaming Ruby looks lovely in green...your colouring is super duper. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the ribbon and lace layering! Plus the great colors... your card is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, a really beautiful card! Adore those papers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is gorgeous! That ribbon is wonderful and the way you decorated the inside is the perfect finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is wonderful Pami, I love the colors and the detail.
    Have a wonderful day....
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun image!! Love the colors!! Thank you for joining us this week at Woodware USA!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Pami - LOVE the pleated ribbon; HOW do you do that? Such a cute, happy card; love your color combo too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pami, this is so pretty. Love the soft colors and your pleated ribbon, just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thats so sweet Pami, love the natural feel of it with those gorgeous papers and the lovely greens. Glad you had a great weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is more than gorgeous Pam1 everything goes so well together you can see how much thought you have put into it. Glad you had a great weekend, you had such a long journey not as bad as Lisa's I hope!
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous! I love the fresh Spring colours!! Loving blonde Ruby too! Thank you for such a great challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. So glad you had a great weekend, and I'm not AT ALL jealous :-) Love your card, and fabulous challenge theme, hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card love the image and those papers are gorgeous.
    Diane :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very pretty card! I really like your image and the ribbon treatment. The inside looks great too! Thanks for joining us at Flutter By Wednesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card Pami. Ruby looks lovely and the papers are so pretty. Really like that pleated ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hmmm...I wonder what she's wondering??? Great yellow card! Thanks for playing in the WoodwareUSA challenge this week. Good luck!
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautifully done! Thank you so very much for playing along with us at Totally Stampalicious this week, hope you'll come back next week!

    Hugs
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous, adorable card Pami.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful card Pami, inside and out! Such a gorgeous image and I love the added shimmer to her wings.

    Thank you for sharing over at Make it Monday this week.

    Michelle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful card, love the image and pretty papers you've used!Thanks for joining us at Pear Tree Designs this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. sweet image! I love the patterned paper you chose and your ribbon treatment! thanks for playing along with us over at woodware usa!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x