Friday 17 March 2017

Peek A Boo!!

Hi Everyone!

Well its been a while!  Almost 2 years!  Is there anybody still out there ??!! LOL!

I have had a little break from paper crafting.  I have dipped in every now and then but not really doing very much.  I have been cross stitching though and I will share some of the things I have been doing in a later post.

More recently I have suddenly got the urge to start colouring again.  Partly due to Faye's copic colouring classes but also seeing all the great work on Facebook, which I am still following and looking at closely!

So... I thought I would dip my toe in again!  Mind you getting to grips with Blogger again after 2 years was a challenge in itself!  I had forgotten everything!  I am not going to be producing lots and lots but I will see how it goes!

So I thought I would start off with a gentle card to get me started!




This was such fun to do!  The stamps are from Taylored Expressions - Pocketful of Sunshine.  I used my Lil'Inker Stitched Square for the white base and then my MFT Peek A Boo Circle Windows (purchased from Dies to Die For). I then just added the sequins (also from Taylored Expressions). 

The copic colours are:
Frog - YG01, YGO3, YG63
Chicken - Y11, Y13, Y15, Y17 
(I think its a chicken, it could be a duck!)

So be gentle with me!  I will be back again soon with another make!

Lots of Love
Pami x

7 comments:

  1. Whoop Whoop, Sooo good to see you back. What a brilliant first card too, Love it. Its soooo cute, Love H xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you back again. Love the little frogs too
    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well you certainly haven't 'lost it' Pam, a super fun card with a great design.
    I don't know what with Lisa putting a few cards on Facebook last week and now you, lovely to see you.
    As for Blogger, well it has been changing this and that and not for the better.
    Hope all is well with you.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hellloooo Pam, so good to see your crafting and blogging again hunnie. Missed you! This is such a sweet one for your first card back. Love it x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back Pami.... so good to see you colouring again! And what a fab card to come back with... love those little critters and your fabulous colouring - and love also your pink dotty background behind the peek-a-boo windows - clever idea!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x