Sunday 26 March 2017

Tiny Townie - Garden Girl Orchid

Hi Everyone!

Firstly, thank you so much for your lovely comments, both here and on my Facebook page, for my last card!  It was lovely to see and read all the comments!

I played around with a gorgeous Stamping Bella image during the week.  I used Tiny Townie Garden Girl Orchid.  I love these sweet images!  I am going to give it to my mum for Mother's Day!

Here she is:




I really enjoyed colour her up!  I think the pink looks lovely!  Here is what I used:

Stamp - Tiny Townie Garden Girl Orchid (purchased from Dies to Die For in the UK);
Copics - Skin - E04, E11, E21, E00, E000, R20 / Hair - E55, E53, E50 / Dress - R89, R39, R85, R83, R81, Y18, Y15;
Papers - MFT - Farm Fresh Gingham (purchased from Dies to Die For in the UK);
Dies - L'il Inker Stitched Rectangle / MFT Stitched Banner Alphabet;
Other - YNS Gumdrops - Candyland  (purchased from Dies to Die For in the UK);

Ok, that's all from me.  Have a wonderful Sunday!

Love and Hugs
Pami xx

1 comments:

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x