Friday 21 April 2017

Mum's Birthday!

Hi Everyone!

I hope you all had a lovely Easter.  The weather was so nice here!  
I love this time of year, with the sun shining and the flowers in bloom. My favourite season!

We celebrated Mum's birthday yesterday and it was a "special" one!  We had a lovely Afternoon Tea and took lots of photos, you will see them on Facebook if you are a Friend on there!

Here is the card I made for her.  Its a Stamping Bella image called "I'll Always Have Your Back".  Its so cute!


I LOVE elephants so it was such fun to colour this image!  

All the products are from Tracy at Dies to Die For .  Here is what I used:

Copics:
Elephants - W5, W4, W2, W1; 
Grass/Leaves - YG17, YG13, YG23;
Flower - R39, R85, R83, R81;
Outline - B000, B00, CB

I would like to enter this card into the Stamping Bella Bellarific Friday "Birthday" challenge this week. 

Have a great weekend!  I am going to try and colour up some more images in between the chores and boring things!  

Speak soon
Pami xx


1 comments:

  1. Wow!!!!! This is just the sweetest card Ever xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x