Sunday 12 June 2011

Fathers Day (don't look Dad!)

Hi!  How have your weekends been?

I went to a jewellery party yesterday, my neighbour knows someone who makes her own bits so it would have been rude not to have gone along and buy a couple of bits!!  I bought some lovely earrings and necklace, very bling!

I've been very busy getting ahead with all my DT projects, I tried a new system!  I planned all my images, matched them up with papers and then coloured them in.  Then put all the cards together the following day.  I think I managed to get more done this way!

Anyway, eventually got my card made for Fathers Day.  Will have to send it tomorrow as Dad is in Canada.



My super talented Ladybug Teamie Anita is on the DT at Meljens Designs and she used this image a little while ago.  I thought it was perfect for my Dad's card.  You can buy it from Whimsy Stamps here.

I used MME Quite Contrary paper and some Stamping Up ribbon.  I used my new Copics and Prisma Pencils to colour in. I kept it quite simple because the image is the main focus.  I hope you like it. 

I would like to thank you all for all your lovely comments and for being a follower.  I absolutely love seeing your comments and having you all enjoy my projects.  Thank you!

I would like to enter into the following challenges:
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Pami x

17 comments:

  1. Hi Pami, Great card! I love the papers, lovely colour combo and FAB image for Father's Day :-)

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great Pami, that image just says it all! Fantastic manly card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pam -- ooh no pic of your new bling?? Glad you had a good time.
    I love this card .. perfect no fuss card for a male . Your dad will love it
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card

    Thanks for joining our "Male Card" challenge this week on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card Pami, great image and gorgeous DP's and ribbon! Oooooo, new copics AND prismas, have you been having a bit of a splurge.....good for you! :o)
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is indeed perfect Pami. Loving that ribbon again, you use it so well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Pami this is a really card, the image is great fun and as always your papers are to die for! particularly like the colours of these and I have to get some of that ribbon, I've seen you use it on several cards in different colours and its FAB
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card Pami. I love the colors and that striped ribbon is perfect. I need to find some wider ribbons like the ones you use as I really like them. I'm sure your father will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card I love the colours and the stripped ribbon is the finishing touch,

    Thank You for taking part at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge: 138 A male Card

    Good luck with the challenge,
    Hugs Bridget :) x.
    SCSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a beautiful card Pami!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfect male card!

    Thanks for joining us at Secret Crafter this week

    Bea

    ReplyDelete
  12. This card says it all, thanks so much for playing with us at the Alphabet Challenge, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Pami
    Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at ALPHABET Challenge Blog.
    -Sony
    Sonia-Studio60

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabby father's day card, Pam! I wish I made my card with that image now!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pam your card is really great! I guess if I give that card to my dad he will cry, lol, tears of joy. I really thank my dad for everything. I really love him. Happy father's day in advance guys!

    ReplyDelete
  16. SOOOOO lovely. Thank you for playing along with us at the One Stop Crafts Challenge, we love to see you and appreciate your support! {{{hugs}}} Cat, OSCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fantastic card thanks for joining us at SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE this week
    hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x