Thursday 19 January 2012

Things With Wings at MAWTT

Good Morning!

Well its Thursday again!  The week is flying by!  Hope you are all well.

I am hosting the challenge at Moving Along With The Times this week.  Thank you for all your fabulous entries last week, please pop along to see if you are a winner!

For my theme this week I have chosen:

"Things With Wings"

Easy enough right?!  Here is my card:



I have used one of my new LOTV stamps called Never Too Old for Cupcake!  The image is so sweet and the sentiment comes with it!  I left the card quite plan, I used my Echo Park Dots & Stripes pad again and added some felt flowers, the die is Die-namics Flower & Leaf Trio and the leaf die is from Magnolia.  I've used lots of glamour dust on her wings so she really sparkles in real life!

We are sponsored this week by Crafty Emma's Store and the winner will receive a £10 voucher! 
The rest of the girls have rocked this challenge so pop along to the challenge blog to check out the inspiration.  Can't wait to see your projects!

Take care and have a great day.


I would like to enter into the following challenges:
Card Ingredients
Stamp/Image - Never Too Old for Cupcake from LOTV;
Paper/Card - Echo Park Candy Shoppe Dots & Stripes; Bazzill CS;
Colouring Mediums - Copics - Skin - E21, E00, E000, R20; Hair - E53, E51, E50;
Clothes & Cupcake - RV29, RV14, RV13, RV10;
Dies/Punches - Magonlia Swirl & Leaf Die; Die-namics Flower & Leave Trio from Dies to Die For;
Other - Glamour Dust; Pearls, Felt from LCI

13 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful card Pami!!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love this LOTV stamp - I've had it since NEC in Nov and not inked up yet :o(
    Might have to have a play later :o)
    Thanks for a fab challenge theme Pami - loved it.
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Pami. Absolutely gorgeous. Love your papers, which really show off your fabulous image. Happy crafting.
    Love Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, love that stamp. Good luck on the Joanna Sheen Challenge and thank you for joining us this month, Jane (DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just perfect Pam! I love the big bold dots in pink and the image is a real cutie!
    Thanks for a great challenge - I love it
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh what a cutie.. i love the dotty DP and the gorgeous colours
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute and now my new ambition is to jump in a massive cupcake!!!

    Love the colours you have used, Love Hxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok Ok I meant to say but forgot,(Brain is full of Fairy dust!!!) oops Thanks for doing the post and theme this week, they are both brilliant, Love Hxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww this is gorgeous Pami !! I love the image and the sparkle looks gorgeous!! Delish paper and really love those flowers. Hmmm I might have to invest in one of those flower dies - they look really good! ;-))
    Hope you have a good day!
    Love Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh if this isn't that card that makes you smile!
    This is SO sweet!
    The image just precious and love the matting
    on the inside, simple but a lot more then I ever
    do! LOL!
    Thanks for linking up at ABC!!!!!!

    ~Leah

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful Pami and that little image is adorable. Love the pink.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute card love the image!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x