Friday 22 June 2012

More Kraft at Wags 'n Whiskers!

Morning All!

Busy few days for me this week.  I promise I will post some photos of Ascot but first I am off to Le Touquet until Saturday. Back in time for the France v Spain game although it might have been good to watch that in France!  I have scheduled this post as hopefully I will be on my way now!  Am driving and going via the Tunnel which is so much better than the ferry!!  

So, I have a couple of posts for you today.  My post for the Digi Bells DT Blog Hop will be posted later, but first I am posting my card for the new challenge at Wags 'n Whiskers which is:

"Use Kraft"

Its a sad day as well today as this is my last card for the Wags 'n Whiskers team.  My 6 months stint has now come to an end, it has gone so quickly!  I would like to thank the gorgeous design team for making me feel so welcome, especially to Tanya, Nikki and Lacey!  

So onto my card:




I have used the gorgeous Tiny Dancer again, she is one of my favourites!  I coloured her up with my copics and teamed her with my MME Indie Chic Saffron paper pack and punched some flowers with the paper with my Cheery Lynn Miniature Rose die.  The border is from Martha Stewart.  Then just added some gems and glamour dust.  

I hope you can join with us, don't forget you have a couple of weeks so plenty of time!

Please do go over and check out the rest of the fabulous design team's work. 

Will be back later with my Digi Bells post!

Love and Hugs

Card Ingredients
Stamp/Image - Tiny Dance from WnW; Sentiment - Its Only Words 2 from LCI;
Paper/Card - MME Indie Chic, Saffron; Kraft CS;
Colouring Mediums - Copics - Skin - E21, E00, E000, R20;  Hair - E50, E25, E13; Clothes - R81, R83, R85;
Dies/Punches - Martha Stewart Doily Punch;  Cheery Lynn Miniature Rose; 
Other - Pearls, Gems, Glamour Dust

7 comments:

  1. oh this is so pretty Pam.. i just love the shade of pink with the Kraft and the pretty little flowers
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have certainly got this Kraft sussed Pam! THis is gorgeous Hunny the pink works really well with the kraft and super colouring.
    Hope you have a 'tres bien' time in France
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, such a lovely image and beautiful colours

    sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Pami. Beautifully colored and I love the sparkle on her dress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgeous Pami - love the sweet image and lovely colours / papers. Have a fab time in France. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really lovely card, not a kraft fan myself but you have made a great card with it, love the pink and the cute image.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's just GORGEOUS hon.. and love how you've used the kraft!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x