Thursday 30 August 2012

Flying High at MAWTT

Morning Everyone!

I hope your week is going well, almost the weekend!  

We have a brand new challenge starting at Moving Along With The Times today and our fabulous Claire has set the challenge this week:

"Flying High"

So anything that flies - birds, planes, kites, insects - you get the gist!  

We are sponsored this week by Stitchy Bear Stamps.  Here is my card:




I have used Bee and Flower which you can get from Stitchy Bear.  I teamed him with papers from Echo Park, Country Drive.  I have used my brand new Lovely Fence die from Magnolia, I have been wanting one of these for a while!!  The sentiment is from Stampavie.  I added loads of glamour dust to his wings and bling to the flowers!  

I hope you like my fun card.  Pop on over to the challenge blog to see all the inspiration from the gorgeous DT girlies.  

Have a lovely day and I will see you soon!

Love and Hugs

Card Ingredients
Stamp/Image - Bee and Flower from Stitchy Bear Stamps; Sentiment from Stampavie;
Paper/Card - Echo Park - Country Drive; Bazzill CS;
Colouring Mediums - Copics - Y18, Y17, Y15, Y13; E11, E00, E000;
Dies/Punches - Grand Scalloped Circles; Grand Circles; Magnolia Lovely Fence;
Other - Marianne Flower Ribbon; Glamour Dust;

14 comments:

  1. I love your card Pami - gorgeous shape, fab image and that yellow picket fence is brill! Have a lovely day. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this fabulous card Pami.... gorgeous layout... brilliant image and colouring (as always)... and I love that fence die too... oooh and those pretty flowers!

    Have a good day
    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card hun, fab image & colours!
    Great minds think alike, I've used the same papers lol!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Pami. How beautiful and such a striking colour combination.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hellloooooo Pami
    Gorgeous card hun (as always) such a sweet image and so perfectly coloured.
    Love the fence die - another to add to my never ending wish list lol!!!
    Beautiful flowers too.
    Have a fab day - nearly the weekend :o)
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Pami. I love that cute image and the colours and layout are fabulous.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. So gorgeous,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this Pami, so bright and cheerful.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is so sweet, what an adorable card, I love all the wee circle cards you make they are so cute, Love Hxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great DT card Pami, the papers are superb for the image :)
    I love it!
    Hope you are ok sweetie.
    Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card, love the image and the warm, bright colours you have used, looks great on the circle card.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute Pami. Adorable image and I love the little fence die you used too. The hair colors I used on the Sugar Nellie card were E33, E31, Y21, and YR30 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow Pami - I absolutely love your card. I love how the base of your card is a circle and the bee image is adorable. The fence and all the other details are so perfect. You did an amazing job. So happy to have found your blog and just had to become a follower and join in the challenge too.

    With hugs and smiles

    Laine

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card, great image and beautifully made. Sorry my comment is so late.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x