I hope you are all well and enjoying your week! I am back today with a card for the new Sketch Challenge over at the Sugar Bowl. The optional extra this week is "Sparkle and Shine", one of my favourite themes!
Here is my card:
Here is the fabby sketch:
I have used the gorgeous Crystal Flakes which you can get from Funky Kits. The paper is some old Kanban which I have had in my stash for some time. There is a lot of sparkle and shine! I sprayed the doilly with some spray and shine and added masses of glamour dust to the image!! The little flower is one that I picked up in Harrogate when I was there a few weeks ago.
Please pop on over to the main challenge blog for some more gorgeous inspiration and remember you have two weeks to join in so plenty of time!
Have a great day and I will see you tomorrow for a new release at the Digi Bells!
Love and Hugs
I would like to enter into the following challenges:
- Bunny Zoe Crafts - Winter;
- Crafters Companion - Favourite Colour Combination (pink/grey);
- Totally Papercrafts - Cute and Girly;
- Crafty Catz - Anything Goes;
- One Stop Craft - Anything Goes;
- Sweet Stamping - Anything Goes;
- Totally Stampalicious - Bling;
- Crafty Sentiments - Christmas;
- Crafts & Me - Untraditional Christmas Colours;
- Divas By Design - Anything Goes;
Stamp/Image - Crystal Flakes - Sugar Nellie (from Funky Kits); Sentiment - Pebbles Rub On;
Paper/Card - Kanban CS; Bazzill CS;
Colouring Mediums - Copics/Polychromos - Skin - E11, E00, E000, R20; Hair - E74, E71, E70, E40, Walnut Brown; Clothes - RV95, RV93, RV91, Middle Purple Pink, C2, C3, C4, C5, Cold Grey IV; Outline - Light Phthalo Blue;
Other - Glamour Dust; Spray and Shine; Gems; Flower; Doilly