Wednesday 12 December 2012

Elisabeth Bell - Winter Card

Hi Everyone!

I hope you are all well and your week is going ok.  I can't wait for the weekend.  Am getting my tree on Saturday and then a lovely meal in the evening.  And then just one more week at work!!  

Anyway, I am racing ahead of myself, got to finish the week off first!  I am back today with my card for the Digi Bells blog.  Here it is:





The image is called Teen Village Girl.  You can't currently buy this but do go along to the Elisabeth Bell's Digital Gallery for all the gorgeous images you can purchase now. 

This image is great for either Christmas or just a winter birthday.  I coloured her with copics and polychromos.  She is teamed with LOTV Frosty Christmas and I have added some mulberry flowers.  The dies are from Marianne Design and I used white glitter paper to add some extra sparkle.  

I hope you like her!  Pop on over to the Digi Bells blog to find more amazing inspiration!

Have a great day!
Love and Hugs

I would like to enter into the following challenges:
  • Will do this later
Card Ingredients
Stamp/Image - Teen Village Girl from Elisabeth Bell;
Paper/Card - Frosty Christmas from LOTV; Bazzill CS; Glitter CS;
Colouring Mediums - Copics/Polychromos - Skin - E11, E00, E000, R20; Hair - E74, E71, E70, E40, Walnut Brown;  Coat and Hat - C1, C2, C3, C4, C5, Cold Grey V; Trousers - B97, B95, B93, Prussian Blue; Presents - R29, R27, R24, Deep Red;  Outline - Light Cerulean Blue;
Dies/Punches - Icicle Border and Leave Swirl from Marianne Designs;
Other - Glamour Dust, Mulberry Flowers, Gems

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Pami the image is coloured so beautifully and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Pami! I love all the blue with the pop of red! Wonderful coloring and added sparkle! I so wish we could buy this image! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow what a gorgeous card, isn't it nice to have a more teenage/older image. Beautifully coloured.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Pami. I love the trendy image, your colouring is so beautiful and the layout and die cuts are fabulous

    Roll on the weekend, it sounds like you have a good one planned.

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Pam.. love the papers and icicles.
    Don't forget to show us a pic of the tree .. not sure if i will bother..
    Hoe you are ok.. don't work too hard
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning, absoloutely beautiful.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a gorgeous card Pammi. Love the image and the papers and embellishments are stunning.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x