Friday 2 August 2013

Blog Candy Winners

Hi Everyone

I hope you are all well and looking forward to the weekend.  I have been at Harry Potter World today with my nephew, had a great time!  

I am back with the three winners of my blog candy.  Thank you to everyone who left such lovely comments!  I have used random.org and the winners are below:

Winner Candy No 1

**Marianne**



Winner Candy No 2

**Carla Suto**




Winner Candy No 3

**Janice**



Congratulations ladies, please email me at pamhenness@yahoo.com and I will arrange your candy to be sent to you.

Have a great evening!
Love and Hugs
 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Pami! So thrilled to be one of your winners! Congrats to the others, too! Off to e-mail you! Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pami, just spotted my name on here this morning. Will email you before heading out to work. Have a lovely weekend, Jx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x