Saturday 14 June 2014

Summer Daze - Inspiration at the Hobby House

Good Morning Everyone!

Yipppeee its the weekend!  I hope you all have something nice planned. I think it might be a lazy one for me, relaxing in the garden, watching the world cup (particularly the England game tonight!) and maybe some crafting in between!!

I have some more inspiration for you today for the Hobby House.  I have used another image from the new Ready to Colour Art Books and this one is from the Elisabeth Bell - Summer Daze.  




He is coloured with copics and I have teamed him with papers from Echo Park called Splash by Bella Road.  The dies are Lil Inker Stitched Rectangle, Die-namics Photo Corners and La La Land Cloud/Sun Set.  The gold gems and polka dot ribbon are also from the Hobby House.  

The quality of these Art Books are really good.  I used a LOT of ink doing the sea background and there was hardly any bleed through or warping of the paper.  I used a tutorial from Deborah at Deborah's Shining Cards to do the sea background and I am quite pleased with the result seeing as it was my first time!!  Its a great tutorial! 

OK thats all from me.  Have a super weekend.  COME ON ENGLAND!!!  

Love and Hugs

Card Ingredients
Stamp/Image - Elisabeth Bell - Summer Daze - Ready to Colour Art Book;
Paper/Card - Echo Park Splash by Bella Road;  Bazzill CS;
Colouring Mediums - Copics:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20;
Hair - E21, E25, E29;
Beach - E41, E43, E50;
Sea - BG18, BG49, BG15, BG13, BG11, BG10;
Sky - B000
Clothes - R29, R27, R24
Bucket and Spade - Y35, Y38, E15, E18
Dies/Punches - Lil Inker Stitched Rectangle; Die-namics Photo Corners; La La Land Cloud/Sun Set
Other - Gold Gems; Polka Dot RIbbon; Ice Cream Charm - Hobby House

5 comments:

  1. absolutely stunning card and fabulous colouring
    Hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous seaside scene Pami... I LOVE how you did the sea too... gonna look at that link now!

    Have a good weekend..
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous, Pami! Coloured brilliantly and I really love how you've coloured the sea! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning pami,really gorgeous image and I love your summer colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x