Tuesday 19 August 2014

Challenging Hair!

Hi Everyone!

I hope you are all well!  I wanted to share something today that I made for the Kit and Clowder Fun Hair Combo challenge!  I was so inspired by Amanda's gorgeous tag that she did I felt the need to try it myself!  

The image is from The East Wind called Lucy Loo Bookaholic.  I have to say it was a real challenge to do this and half way through wondered why I had started!  Here is my tag:




Close Up!

Its not perfect but I am pleased that I did challenge myself.  The paper is from LOTV Timeless Victorian (so pretty!) and all the embellishments are from the Hobby House including Lace Ribbon; Pearl Swirls; Mulberry Roses and Pearl String.  The sentiment is also from LOTV and is from the Tags 24 set.  

I hope you like it!  A list of the copic colours is below if you are interested.  

That's it from me today.  Have a good one!

Love and Hugs

Card Ingredients
Stamp/Image - Lucy Loo Bookaholic - The East Wind; Sentiment - LOTV Tags 24
Paper/Card - Timeless Victorian - LOTV;  Kraft CS; Bazzill CS;
Colouring Mediums - Copics
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20;
Hair - V09, V06, V04, V01, BG09, BG05, BG01, BG000;
Other - YR23, Y21, E29, E25, E23;
Cat - C9, C7, C5, R20;
Book - BG09, BG05, BG01, BG000
Other - Glamour Dust; Lace Ribbon; Pearl Swirls; Mulberry Roses; Pearl String

7 comments:

  1. Wow I love the colours in the hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a fantastic job on your coloring ! Love this digi but haven't been brave enough to try her yet. Your colors are giving me a color direction, but i am no where as good as you, blessings Holly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Wowzer!!! this is really awesome Pami… what a wonderful image - her hair looks amazing… you've coloured it so beautifully!! Love the pretty pearls and roses.. this is a stunning tag hun!
    Hope you have a great day!
    Big Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh what a hair style, wonder what it is like when she gets up in the morning lol. Fab tag though.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOH WOWWWW Pami... that hair colouring is STUNNING... and I can imagine took hours!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! The hair looks absolutely amazing - you've done a stunning job of the colouring! A beautiful tag.
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG this is AWESOME!!!! Love the hair!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x