Thursday 28 May 2015

Anything Goes - Sugar Bowl


Good Morning Everyone

I hope you are all well today.  I think I am coming down with something :-( I must get to the chemist and dose myself up before it gets hold!

We have a new challenge starting today over at The Sugar Bowl.  As normal the theme is:

"Anything Goes"

But YOU MUST use a Sugar Nellie image which you can get from Funky Kits.
All details on the main blog.

Here is my card:




I have gone back to an old favourite of mine called Sent With Love which you can get here from Funky Kits. She is coloured with copics and I have gone for an orange/brown theme today. I quite like this colour combination!  I added little white dots to her dress.  The papers are from Handmade Bliss.

Please do pop on over to the main challenge blog for some more inspiration and all the details!  

Have a great day!
Love and Hugs


Card Ingredients
Stamp/Image - Sent with Love from Funky Kits;
Paper/Card - Doodlebug Designs - Kraft in Colour from Handmade Bliss;
Colouring Mediums - Copics - 
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20;
Hair - E29, E25, E21;
Clothes - E18, E15, YR18, YR14;
Boots - W6, W4, W3;
Dies/Punches - Lil Inker Stitched Squares;  Fishtail Flags Stax
Other - Glamour Dust

1 comments:

  1. Totally 'Gorjuss' in every detail Pami.
    Love the colour combo.
    Hope you got to the chemist.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x