Sunday 30 April 2017

Garden Girl!

Hi Everyone

I hope everyone is enjoying the bank holiday weekend.  I wanted to get some colouring done today but I have been faffing around in the craft room basically doing nothing!
I did colour up another Garden Girl from Stamping Bella the other day for a special birthday for someone.  She is called Tiny Townie Sweet Pea.
I love these little ladies!

Here she is:


 All products used are from Dies to Die For
Here is what I used:

Copics:
Skin - E000, E00, E01, E11, E04, R20;
Hair - E21, E25, E27;
Flower/Dress - V12, V15, V17, YG17, YG13, YG11

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Love and Hugs

Pami x


1 comments:

  1. Ahhh shes brill. Those colours are stunning together. I wanted to colour today too but its been my shed Ive been at. Booo!!!! Enjoy the rest of the weekend, Love H xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x