Saturday 11 September 2010

Lunchtime!

Hi everyone!

Well its not quite lunchtime yet but it is for one of the characters on this card!  When I first saw this image it made me laugh, who will get their lunch first!  Colouring animal fur makes me nervous and I did this image twice, still don't think its right but it will have to do! What do you think of it?





Card receipe:
  • Digi image from Mo's Digital Pencil.  There are some great images on there;
  • Various cardstock from Kanban
  • Promarkers - Ice Grey 2, 4, Tan, Cinnamon, Henna, Canary, Sunflower, Meadow Green, Cyan
  • Misc buttons that I had in my cupboard
I will be entering this into A Spoon Full of Sugar challenge this week where the theme is "Animal".

I hope you have a lovely Saturday, its miserable and drizzly where I am so not nice :-(  An excuse not to go anywhere and post some more cards later!!

Take care everyone and thanks for stopping by
Pami x






6 comments:

  1. Oh lol.. your card made me chuckle too as my cat is always bringing in mice! Love the buttons
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card. Love this image & you've colored it so wonderfully.
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a fun card…. that poor cat, i don't think he was very happy!
    Its a really lovely card.
    thanks for popping by my blog, its much appreciated.
    have a lovely weekend
    hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pami its lovely, I always struggle with fur but you have done a great job. It is one fun image, love Mo's stuff.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowww that's a gorgeous card Pami! Really wonderfull!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya pami. really nice cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x