Sunday 19 September 2010

Thank You

Hi Everyone

Well, what a busy week.  It was my birthday last Wednesday and its been busy, busy, busy since then.  Meeting up with lovely friends and have had lovely gifts and cards.  I've only had chance today to sit down and make a card.  I'm hoping to do a couple more but the first is a thank you card.  I am going to have to make a few more of these to send out to friends this week. 

I have to say though that I don't think that I like this card.  It dont know whether its the colours, the way it was put together or whether its just because the card is rubbish!
Card Receipe is:

  • Suzie and Flowers Digi Stamp from Digistamp Boutique

  • My Mind's Eye paper

  • Promarkers - Crimson, Plum, Blush, Forest Green, Spice, Gold

  • Ribbon that i bought from Esher show yesterday

  • Various buttons
I will be entering in the following challenges:
Spoon Full of Sugar  - Autumn Colours
Your Next Stamp - Thank You

Thank you for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your Sunday. I hope you have had a relaxing weekend
Love
Pami x

6 comments:

  1. Happy belated Birthday Pami. Don't be too hard on yourself re the card - we all have days like that. I haven't been too keen on my cards these last couple of days ..
    Its a cute image and i love her purple dress
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah sorry I missed your birthday, glad you had a lovely time. Its my hubbys birthday today! I think your card is lovely Pami, the colours are nice together, perfect for autumn and the sweet little image happies it all up (is that a word lol). Hugs
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's definitely not rubbish, I really like it! Your image is lovely and the ribbon and buttons finish the card beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great fall card you have here! Love the buttons.
    Thanks for joining us sugar ladies this week.
    Hugs Ingrid

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful thank you card, lovely layout and fab colours too!

    Thanks for joining in with us again over at Stamp Something Digi challenge this week.

    Big hugs Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWW What a super sweet thank you creation, adorable image and such GREAT colors. Thanks for joining us at YNS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x