I hope you all had great weekends and that your week is going ok so far! Its Totally Ladybug Tuesday again which means a brand new challenge. The lovely Gaelle has set the challenge today and she wants to see "Monochrome".
So pick a colour and use different shades of that colour, apart from hair and skin. I didnt want to go with my favourite pink or purple as I wanted to do something different, so I went with green. Although I have been using that a lot lately as well!! Here is my card.
I used Winestool Nikki because this is what I imagine I look like when I am sipping champagne!! The paper is MME, bazzill bling and dotty paper. I used my new circle nesties (can you believe I've only just got some circle ones!) and added some faux stitching. I hope you like it, I actually enjoyed only using the one colour so may start doing more of this.
You can buy Nikki and lots of other amazing bits at Ladybug Crafts Ink, check out the new ribbon and felt while you are there, I have just got some and they are megamazing!
So go along and check out the other wonderful projects by the fabulous DT and I can't wait to see your projects next week!
Before I go I just wanted to thank the girls at the Sweet Stamping Challenge Blog for spotlighting my Martini Nikki card last week!
I am entering into the following challenges this week:
- Your Next Stamp Challenge - Make it Sparkle (lots of glitter on the dotty apper and the nestie, also bling in the flowers);
- Top Tip Tuesday - Birthday;
- Pear Tree Designs - Birthday;
- Simon Says Stamp - Happy Birthday;
- Papertake Weekly - Trio Tastic (three flowers);
- One Stop Craft Challenge - Diamonds (glitter and bling in flowers);
- Fab N Funky - Green;
- Delightful Challenges - Green;
- Cupcake Challenge - Monochrome;