Happy Sunday Everyone!
Well Saturday whizzed by in a flash! Had a fun afternoon with my sister and nephew yesterday. I am off this morning to meet up with a friend for a bit of window shopping! I am popping into the Apple store to see if my iPad can be fixed. It died about 2 weeks ago and am lost without it!
I managed to fit in some colouring and a card yesterday. I wanted to join in with the Saturated Canary challenge this week as I have missed the last two. Here is my card:
I used Whispy, a Fairy which you can get here. I love her outfit! The paper is Isabelle from First Edition which I bought in Yorkshire last week. I have taken inspiration from Kerry for my flowers as I have used aida fabric which Kerry has been using a lot of recently. Not sure mine are quite as good as hers yet! I used my mini rolled rose die from Die-namics at Dies to Die For which you can get here. They have a brand new monthly challenge blog now which is very exciting!
I followed the sketch at Quixotic Paperie but made it circular, (hope that’s ok girls)!
Right better get up and ready!! Have a great day.
I would like to enter into the following challenges:
- Quixotic Paperie – Sketch
- Divas by Design – Wings and Things
- ABC Challenge – J – Jazz it Up (glamour dust on wings and dress)
- Sparkles Forum Challenge – Things with Wings
- Flutter by Wednesday – Things with Wings (cute little butterflies)
- Cute Card Thursday – Flower Power
- Saturated Canary – Anything But Square
- Cardmadfairy Digi Days – Don’t be Square
- Allsorts Challenge – Anything Goes
- Die-ing for a Challenge – Anything Goes (Die-namics Die)
Stamp/Image – Saturated Canary Whispy, a Fairy; Sentiment Whimsy Stamps;
Paper/Card – Isabelle First Editions; Bazzill CS;
Colouring Mediums – Copics – Skin – E11, E00, E000, R20; Hair – E13, E25, E50;
Clothes – G000, G00, R11, R12; Shoes – W3, W5, W7;
Dies/Punches – Grand Circles; Grand Scalloped Circles; Mini Rolled Roses Die-namics;Other – Glamour Dust; Pearls; Aida Fabric; Butterfly Punch Tonic