Thursday 7 February 2013

Another challenge at the Sugar Bowl!

Hi All

Its me again this time with my card for the new challenge at the Sugar Bowl


Its our 100 Challenge today!!
We are celebrating by having, not one, but two winners this month and the prize is 4 Sugar Nellie images of your choice from Funky Kits!

Remember our challenges run for a month now and the theme is "Anything Goes".  Please remember that you MUST use a Sugar Nellie image.  So here is my card:





I decided to use one of the new Vintage Adorables because they are so, well, adorable!!  This lovely lady is called Suzie and she is available in digi from Funky Kits here. I teamed her with some gorgeous new papers I have got from Whimsy Stamps called Cottage Garden.  I didn't do much else as the paper was so pretty and complimented the image so well.  I just added some mulberry flowers and some fancy gems. The swirl is Mini Fanciful Flourish from Cheery Lynn.

Please pop on over to the main challenge blog to see all the gorgeous inspiration, I promise you won't be disappointed. 

That's it from me today!  Have a great day and will speak soon.

Love and Hugs

I would like to enter into the following challenges:
Card Ingredients
Stamp/Image - Suzie - Vintage Adorables from Funky Kits;
Paper/Card - Whimsy Stamps - Cottage Garden;  Bazzill CS;
Colouring Mediums - Copics/Polychromos - Skin - E11, E00, E000; R20; Hair - E74, E71, E70, E40, Walnut Brown; Clothes/Ribbon - YG63, YG61, Chromium Green Opaque, V95, V93, VB91, Violet;
Dies/Punches - Petite Scalloped Circles Large; Standard Circles Large; Mini Fanciful Flourish from Cheery Lynn;
Other - Gems, Glamour Dust

21 comments:

  1. Stunning card Pam and your colouring is amazing, the hair is brilliant! Love the colours you have used too. Fabulous! Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty hun, love the soft colours & papers you have used!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Pami !! it has a lovely vintage feel and the image is really sweet! Love the pretty papers and those gorgeous flowers and gems are perfect!
    Hope you have a lovely day!
    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW what a stunning card, I love everything about it, Your colouring is amazing, Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW what a stunning card, I love everything about it, Your colouring is amazing, Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so pretty, the image really is adorable and the soft colours and papers look so lovely together.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its just adorable Pam and beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sugar Nellies are so lovely, just like your card. Brilliant! Jx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this image Pami you've coloured it brilliantly - just love the greens hugs judith x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really lovely card, the ribbons in her hair look as if they are real, fabulous layout and love your choice of colours.

    Kath x
    PS If you are into vintage cuties I could send you some photo's of me when I was young, see if you coud do as a good a job with that.lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card, love that paper and of course the pretty girlie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, stunning work!!!! Love it♥.

    Hugs, Marita

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really pretty, Pam! Love those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thats a fab piece of colouring Hunny and a fantastic card altogether!
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. so cute and pretty and wonderfully coloured. janex

    ReplyDelete
  16. SN has wonderful images and you did a wonderful job on coloring this one, your card is a beauty!
    Thanks for playing along at Crafty Sentiments Designs!
    Beate
    CSD GDT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Pami, I have no idea how I missed this gorgeous card, sorry about that!
    I LOVe that cute image and the colours and papers are gorgeous.
    I hope you are having a good weekend
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is lovely..Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments..And good luck.

    Caz xx CSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. gorgeous Pami...sweet image and you have coloured her beatifully!!

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sorry this is so late Pami...I'm playing catch-up tonight :)

    Fabulous card, love these colours and your embellies are simply perfect.

    Big hugs
    Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOW PAmi~~Love this one!!!!! Gorgeous!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x