Monday 18 February 2013

Elisabeth Bell - Easter Basket


Morning All!

I hope you had a great weekend.  At least the sun shone for part of it which was lovely!  

I am back today with my project for the Digi Bells using another of Elisabeth Bell's gorgeous digi images which you can check out at the digi gallery.  

I decided to do something a little different. I was looking through all the digi images that I had to try and decide which one to use and noticed the Easter Basket image.  This is an accessory image but thought I would use it on its own to make a little gift bag which you could use to give little Easter eggs.  Here is my project:




I know the photos are rubbish.  However many times I took a photo it just didn't come out that well.  Anyway, I coloured the image with copics and used a small white gift bag from Hobbycraft.  The papers are from First Edition called Spring Drop and the sentiment is computer generated.  I think the bag will be great filled with little eggs!  

I promise it does look better in real life!

You can see more great inspiration at the Digi Bells blog so please do go and check it out.  

Well that's it from me today.  Have a great day, I am off work today so I am going to have some fun colouring (I hope!).  See you soon!

Love and Hugs


Ingredients
Stamp/Image - Easter Basket - Elisabeth Bell digi collection;
Paper/Card - Spring Drop - First Edition; Bazzill CS;
Colouring Mediums - Copics/Polychromos - Basket - E37, E35, E34, Burnt Siena; Eggs - R85, R83, YG17, YG13, Y17, Y15, V15, V12; Flowers - YG17, YG13, Y17, Y15;  Bow - V12, V15, Violet;  Outline - Light Cerulean Blue
Other - Small Gift Bag - Made with Love; Glamour Dust; Flowers; Pearls

15 comments:

  1. What a fabulous easter bag Pami - love the image and great colouring. Hope you are well. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful gift bag, Pami! I love the papers and layout! Wonderful coloring of the Easter Basket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is gorgeous, love the image and I too would be happy to use it as a main image.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous Pami - love the image - perfect for the occasion and so beautifully coloured.
    Hope you had a lovely weekend.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you have had a nice day colouring Pami!
    Your bag is gorgeous. I love the image, your colouring is wonderful and the papers are beautiful too.
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea, brilliant way to use the stamp. Lovely colours and great colouring.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Pami. Love the image and the papers and design are fab.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love decorating gift bags and what a gorgeous image. Love the Spring colours

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Pami, Oh this is gorgeous! Such a pretty image and as you say it would be great filled with yummy chocolate eggs :-)

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Pam

    What a fab way of decorating an Easter gift bag... gorgeous image and perfect colouring (as always!)... lovin that lilac and green together!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute bag, perfect for a large bag of Chocolate Easter Eggs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey there Pami~~~Very sweet gift bag!!!! Wonderfully embellished!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww this is really sweet Pami… I love the image and the paper and embellies are really pretty … it certainly will be fab filled with mini eggs!! Mmm…. LOL can't wait for Easter...
    Hope you are having a good week!
    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. ooh this is fab.. i love the image and its coloured beautifully
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x