I hope you are all well. Did you have a good weekend? I had a relaxing one, it was so cold I just tried to stay warm the whole time!
Today we have a brand new challenge over at Elisabeth Bell's World and we have a sketch challenge for this month:
Here is my card:
I have just realised that I have missed a layer on the sketch, oops! Moving swiftly on! I have used the pretty Patches 'n Braids from Belles 'n Whistles. The gorgeous paper is from Bazzill Basics - Vintage Marketplace. I really like the pink and green colour combination in this pack. I have added some glamour dust, mulberry flowers, pearl and little punched out butterflies. A really girly card!
Pop on over to the EBW challenge blog to check out the rest of the inspiration from the DT and I hope you can join us this month.
Have a great day and I will see you soon!
Love and Hugs
I would like to enter into the following challenges:
- Joanna Sheen - Layer it Up;
- Sweet Stamping - Mothers Day/Special Lady (this is my card for my mum for mother's day, I hope she doesn't read this first!);
- Alphabet Challenge - A = Anything with Wings (little butterflies);
- Totally Papercrafts - Spring;
- In the Pink - Pink and Bling (there is some glamour dust on this but not very clear from photo!);
- Inky Impressions - Fav Colour Combination;
- Fab 'n Funky - Flower Power;
- Bunny Zoe - Flowers and Pearls;
Stamp/Image - Patches 'n Braids
Paper/Card - Bazzill Basics Vintage Marketplace; Bazzill CS;
Colouring Mediums - Copics/Polychromos - Skin - E11, E00, E000; Hair/Basket - E57, E55, E54, Burnt Umber; Clothes/Flowers/Grass - R81, R83, R85, YG13, YG17, Pine Green; Outline - Light Cerulean Blue;
Dies/Punches - Small Butterfly punch from Tonic;
Other - Glamour Dust; Heart; Pearls, Mulberry Flowers