Saturday 1 March 2014

Buttons - The Hobby House

Good Morning Everyone

Happy weekend!  I am back this morning with a project for the new challenge at The Hobby House.  Did you see the show on Create and Craft yesterday?  There were some gorgeous things.  Check out the Hobby House website to see the products that were on the show.

This month our theme is:

"Buttons"

 Now I may have gone a bit overboard with the buttons on my project!!  




Its basically just an old photo frame that I embellished.  I had great fun glueing all those buttons on!  I added a Kenny K topper to the frame but of course any personal photo can go in there.  It would be great in a little girls room.  Here are the Hobby House products I used with a link to the store:


The only extra thing I used was the paper which is from the LOTV pack called Promises. 

The rest of the Design Team have made some AWESOME projects so please check them out at the main challenge blog!  

OK, I am off for a quick visit to my local craft shop, I have run out of blue paper which I need for a project I need to finish the weekend!!  

Have a great day.

Love and Hugs 

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Pami. I love the image and you have arranged those pretty coloured buttons beautifully!
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this and all the buttons look great. It always takes me back to being a little girl seeing so many as I used to get to play with my Mums button jar, Hope alls well, Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea, look fabulous with the buttons and the lovely image.
    I need to get rid, oops I mean use a load of buttons.

    Kath xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fab! Love those buttons, you must have had a lot of fun with this.
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow this is fabulous pami.i love all the gorgeous buttons and fab sassy image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x