Monday 14 July 2014

Another Ribbon Wreath - Hobby House Inspiration!

Good Morning Everyone

I hope you all had a great weekend, they go so quickly :-(  

Well I am here today to share some more inspiration using products from the Hobby House.   Its still Christmas over on the inspiration blog so I am sharing another ribbon wreath:




I started this one the same as the previous wreath by wrapping a polystyrene half ring with red ribbon.  Then instead of looping pieces of ribbon and pinning them in place, I wrapped the ribbon around the ring and tied.  I then trimmed the ends to make them look neat and worked all the way around.  I wasn't sure about it at first but actually now I quite like the look of this one!  

I am thinking I might make some of these for Christmas gifts, they are so easy to do just sitting in the of the TV in the evening.  Especially with this one as there is no glueing or measuring!

The ribbon is from the Hobby House and is called The Christmas Ribbon Collection.

I hope you like it.  Please pop on over to the Inspiration Blog for more wonderful projects!

OK, I will see you later in the week, for now have a great day!
Love and Hugs

2 comments:

  1. Love it Pami!! Will definitely log that idea! x

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another stunning creation, love all the fabulous ribbons.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x