Saturday 13 December 2014

A little box!

Hi Everyone!

Hope you are all ok!  I am off out getting the Christmas Tree today, hopefully then I will start to feel a bit more festive!!  

Shock, horror, I am not here today with a DT make!  I bought a kit from Rosemary Merry when I was on the craft retreat back in November.  I had fun playing with it a couple of weeks ago and thought I would share it today.  Its so lovely in real life!  (sorry about all the photos!)





It started off as just a brown box.  I painted the box with a blue acrylic paint and then covered with papers from Kaisercraft - Storyteller Collection.  I inked the edges with brown chestnut roan chalk ink pad.  I inked the edges of the flowers as well and just assembled these on top with the netting and berries.  Then to finish off added the library draw handle to the front.  As I said it comes a kit form from Rosemary Merry's store - Crab Apple Crafts.  I love it!  

I hope you have a great Saturday and weekend!  Not long now til the big day!!  

Love and Hugs

8 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Pami. I love the display on the top of the box with the beautiful rustic colours.
    Have a lovely weekend and enjoy putting up your tree.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this is stunning, what a brilliant creation, I have a wee box I want to jazz up so off to visit her store now, Hope you get the decs up, I need to sort the cupboard out here before I can reach mine!! Love Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow this is stunning pami.fabulous detailing and i love the traditional colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so gorgeous Pami, such a lovely combination of colours. Hope you got your tree up & decorated xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Pam.... this is just so stunning and worth every photo you took of it!! I love the fabulous colours you chose, and the wonderful design too... All that gorgeous lush detail on the top makes it absolutely perfect and something to treasure!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Pami - love the colours and the arangement on top looks fab -hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Wowzer!! this is absolutely stunning Pami… I bet it was so much fun to make too… I think I will buy more kits in 2015! :-))
    Hope you have a good evening hun!
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x