Thursday 11 December 2014

December Birthday - Moving Along With The Times

Hi Everyone!

Just a quick one from me today.  Busy old week.  We have a new challenge over at Moving Along With The Times and this week our Kelly has challenged us to:

"December Birthday"

I wasn't quite sure what to do for this but in the end thought I would go for wintery colours!  Here is my card:




I didn't have time to colour up an image this week so I used one of the fabulous pre-coloured toppers from the Hobby House.  This is from the Wee Stamps sheet called Hopeful.  I teamed her up with some papers from Maja Designs and I think its the Vintage Summer Basics, but they are all mixed up together so am not sure!  I used some shabby blue frantage around the image (still trying to get used to this!)  I also added some glossy accents to the blue with a sprinkle of glamour dust.  The flower is also from the Hobby House and is gorgeous!  

I hope you can pop on over to the challenge blog to see all the wonderful projects from the DT team and I hope you can join us this week!

Ok, that's it from me.  Have a wonderful day!

Love and Hugs

Card Ingredients
Stamp/Image - Hobby House Pre-Coloured Topper - Wee Stamps Hopeful;
Paper/Card - Maja Designs - Vintage Summer Basics;  Bazzill CS;
Dies/Punches - Lil Inker Stitched Rectangles; Tonic Small Butterfly punch;
Other - Glossy Accents, Glamour Dust; Shabby Blue Frantage; Floral Boutique Flower; Stamping Bella Sentiment; Ribbon

8 comments:

  1. Wow this is gorgeous Pami !! Love the image - it's perfect for a December Birthday!
    thanks for the card hun - it's very sweet!
    Hope you have a good evening
    Love Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW i love this card, its so pretty, all the glitter makes me love it even more, Hope you arent too busy, Love Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous and perfect for the theme.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Pami! I love that sweet image and the beautiful frantage!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous Pam... I'm loving that image and the blue suits it perfectly! The added frantage is gorgous too!

    My youngest daughter's birthday is on Christmas Eve... she was born at 7 pm!

    Big hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Pami. My favourite colour combo.

    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. so stunning pami.gorgeous image and details and i love this colour combo :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous colour combo and such a cute image xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x