Friday 3 July 2015

Fab Friday - Tiddly Inks!

Good Morning Everyone!

Another Friday has rolled round which means another Fab Friday at Tiddly Inks
Here is my card this week:




I have used Cloud 9 which you can get from Tiddly Inks here.  I also used the sentiment that came with it.  She is coloured with copics.  The background is computer generated and I added the sentiment over the top.  I just added some pearls and glamour dust to finish it off.  I think she is just so sweet!! 

Please pop on over to the main blog for so much more inspiration, I love all the cards the DT have done!

Also remember our "Lets Get Gothic" challenge is still running so pop on over to the challenge blog to enter. 

Have a great day and weekend!

Love and Hugs

Card Ingredients
Stamp/Image - Cloud 9 from Tiddly Inks;
Paper/Card - Clouds Digi Paper; Bazzill CS;
Colouring Mediums - Copics:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20;
Hair - E18, E15, YR23, Y21;
Dress - E15, Y17, Y15, Y13, Y11;
Hat/Shoes - E18, E15, YR18, YR14;
Cloud - C3, C2, C1

5 comments:

  1. WOW this is stunning, what a great card, Love the colours you have gone for, looks just like our sky today!!! Hope alls well, Love Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! I really like how you did your sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful colouring again Pami.... Wryn looks fabulous sat on her little cloud.... and I love how you did the background too!

    Big hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Wow! what a fab scene you've created Pami… LOVE the sky and cloud background… the girl is so adorable and you've coloured her to perfection! :-))
    Hope you have a great weekend!
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card Pami! Love this!! The clouds look amazing and a really fitting sentiment too. Missing you already at Sweet Stampin'. Hugs, Wends xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x