Tuesday 21 July 2015

Summer Song - Tiddly Inks!

Hey everyone!

I hope you are all well this morning.  

We have a brand new challenge starting today over at Tiddly Inks!  Its a great one today!  

"Summer Song"

So create something based around your favourite summer tune!

Here is my card:


 

Can you guess my song?!!  Its Club Tropicana by Wham!  Now I am not saying this is my favourite summer tune but the video inspired me and it is a fun tune!  

I have used Wryn Beach Babe available from the store now.  The sentiment comes with the image.  I coloured with copics and layered onto some bazzill cardstock. I have used dies from Lil Inker Stitched Squares and La La Land Sun die.  I added some glamour dust and pearls.  I took the colours from the video as my inspiration and such fun colouring her up!  

Please check out the rest of the Design Team project on the main challenge blog!  They are fabulous as always!  I can't wait to see your projects this week!  

Well that's all from me today, have a fab day!

Love and Hugs

Colouring Mediums
Stamp/Image - Wryn Beach Babe - Tiddly Inks;
Paper/Card - Bazzill CS;
Colouring Mediums - Copics:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20;
Hair - E18, E15, YR23, Y21;
Bikini/Flowers - E18, Y17, Y15, Y11;
Bag - YG67, YG17, YG03, YG01;
Sand - E44, E43, E31;
Dies/Punches - Lil Inker Stitched Square; La La Land Sun Die;
Other - Glamour Dust; Pearls

5 comments:

  1. Wow Pam.... what gorgeous colouring - and a perfect layout for the summer song theme!! (And now I'll be singing all afternoon! hehe)

    Big hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stunning clean and simple card Pami, I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet card Pami - adorable image and as always stunning colouring.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning pami.gorgeous image and i love your cas design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! Loving that sun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x