I hope you have all had a nice weekend.
I wanted to do something different today. I bought a chest of drawers from Kaisercraft a little while ago which I have wanted to alter for a while. So here they are.
The drawers are pretty simple to put together. I painted them first with my favourite eco green painters in Sand. I then put the pieces together and then decorated with My Minds Eye Papers. I distressed all the edges with Olive chalk ink. I made the flowers myself and glittered up. I added adhesive pearls around the opening of the drawers and also added them at the top around the flower. I quite like how they have turned out and they actually match the small gift box I made a month or so ago as I decorated with the same paper.
I hope you like them.
I am entering into the following challenges:
- A Spoonfull of Sugar - Receipe (I have used 3 pattern papers, on the outside and inside the drawers, have used 3 flowers and more than 3 gems (these are the pearls));
- Craft your Days Away - Texture (flowers and pearls)
- A Crafty Little Place - Anything Goes
- Fussy and Fancy Challenge - Anything But A Card
- Mami Doodles - Gift Items
- Oh Alice - The Flowers are Talking