Sunday, 19 December 2010

Are you ready yet?!

Hi All,


Well are you all ready yet?!  I was pretty organised this year so I can relax this week!  Its a great feeling knowing that I dont have to make any more Christmas cards!! 


I've been stuggling to get going with the crafting again after a week or so off!  Just didnt have any ideas as to what to do.  However I did receive some Christmas cards this week from my lovely crafter friends which gave me some inspiration :-) 


I bought some LOTV stamps a few months back and hadnt used them yet so I decided to ink them up and I made some little thank you cards which I can use after Christmas. 



I thought the girl image was so cute and could be used for any occasion!  And my thinking behind the boy image was that the note on the log boat was a little thank you note!  I hope you like them, I have made a batch of them!  They were fun to colour in and put together. 


I am entering into the following challenges:
Before I go I want to mention my lovely blog friend Lisa J who has blog candy for her 1 year blogaversary!  Congratulations Lisa!!  Go along and join in the fun.


 Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.


Pami x

12 comments:

  1. Well done in getting all your cards done!

    Wonderful cards, Pami! You can enter these into the Quixotic Inspirations monthly challenge of thank you too! here is the link...

    http://quixoticpaperie.blogspot.com/2010/12/quixotic-paperie-december-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are gorgeous Pam.. am i ready for what?? lol- only joking..
    I love the colour of the cards - and i can see you are giving Mary a run for her money decorating the insides lol
    Thanks for mentioning my Blogaversary
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards Pam, I love your choice of papers and the way you have decorated the insides...these little images are soooo sweet :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are lovely Pam, such gorgeous colours and perfect thank-you cards. Have a lovely Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh they are adorable Pam and so beautiful.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there

    I am thrilled you have joined in my "Free and Easy" theme at Allsorts this fortnight and confess to being astounded by the huge response this weekend.

    I usually like to visit every entry and say a few words about their creations, but the sheer volume so far along with the Christmas preparations we all have to juggle means this is a "copied and pasted" message, for which I apologise.

    Wishing you a very Happy Christmas and wonderful holiday time.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are just gorgeous Pami, love those pretty little papers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. aaah these are gorgeous, thanks for sharing your creation with us at Craftycatz, Merry Xmas carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Pami, these are gorgeous! Those images ae so cute..I love LotV images. And your papers are very pretty. I love those colors together.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are adorable, and I like how you decorated the inside too, it really finishes it off. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous cards!! Congrats on your DT post at MAWTT!! I know I am behind lol...they really are a fantastic bunch of ladies! Hope you have a Merry Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely thank you cards and love the stamps, thanks for joining crafty catz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x