I hope you are all well and your preparations for Christmas are going ok!
I used some Bo Bunny spot paper and some snowflake paper which i think is from Echo Park, also some bazzill card in blue. I attached some punched out snowflakes and added some ribbon. There is of course the usual glitter and glossy accents to liven him up!
I hope you like it. I am entering into the following challenges:
- Woodware USA - Winter themed cards
- Incy Wincy Designs - Non Traditional Christmas Colours
- Alphabet Challenge Blog - G is for Glitter
- Bee Crafty - Winter but not Christmas
- Craft Your Days Away - Punch it Out
- Paper Cutz Challenge - Snowman or Snowflake
- Stamp Something - Digi Day
- Totally Gorjuss - Snow
Enjoy the rest of your week.