I hope you all had good weekends. I went to Brighton for the day with some friends on Saturday and had a great time. The weather was lovely and sunny, we even had a walk along the pier! I resisted an ice cream though, bit cold for that!
Its another challenge over at Ladybug Crafts Ink and today is the uber talented Mary J who has set the challenge. She would like to see "Anything BUT a Card". Love it!!
I had a couple of wooden door hangers in my stash so I decided to alter one of these. It was really tricky to take a photo of it but I hope you get the general idea!
I painted in pink Eco-Green paint and then covered with My Minds Eye paper (can't remember the name sorry but its lush!). Added some pearls all the way around the hanger and made some flowers with the scraps. The ribbon is from Anna Griffin and matched perfectly. I used "Day Off Ruby" which you can get here, I thought this was perfect for the hanger as it means "go away I am having some me time"!! I hope you like it.
I cannot wait to see all your creations, I really love these sort of challenges!! Please do go and check out the other fantastic creations by the mega talented team, you won't be disappointed!
Next week will be super exciting, we will be having a blog hop to celebrate the release of some new fabulous images! Please grab the banner below and make sure you check in again this time next week for a chance to win!!!
I am entering into the following challenges:
- Aly's Sunday Challenge - Bling Bling (lots of glittler on the flowers, pearls and brads);
- Bee Crafty's Challenge - Ribbon;
- Charisma Cardz Challenge - Mythical/Fantasy (Ruby is a fairy!);
- Craft Your Passion - Use Pink;
- Fab N Funky - Tempting Texture (ribbon);
- I Did It Creations - Bling it up (pearls, glitter);
- Incy Wincy Designs - Colour me Up (I used inks around the edges, paint and promarkers);
- Simon Says Stamp - Anything but a card;
- Sparkles Forum Challenge - Fairies;
- A Spoon Full of Sugar - Anything But A Card