Tuesday 23 August 2011

Happy Birthday Laurie!

Good morning everyone, I hope you are all well!

I am posting a card today which is for my blogging buddy Laurie who is celebrating a big birthday today!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAURIE!!

I hope she got her card on time and has opened it by now because this is what I made her!




 
Don't you just love the quote! From the fabulous Coco Chanel herself! I thought it suited the image perfectly and was perfect for Laurie! I bet this is what she will look like later at her party!!

The image is Victoria Case for SCACD which you can get from Quixotic Paperie. She is called Femme Fatale which is part of the Retro Crew 2. I used glamour dust all over her dress so its all sparkly! The gorgeous paper is from MME (of course!) from the Lost and Found collection. The ribbon is from Kerry at Ladybug Crafts Ink and is one of my favourites!

I am not one for putting sentiments on the front of cards but I do think my cards don't look quite finished most of the time! So I am going to start putting sentiments on all of them from now on, will see if that helps! Or maybe I should just add loads more embellishments!

Anway, I had better get on, pop over to Laurie's blog and leave some birthday wishes!

Love
Pami x

I would like to enter into the following challenges:
Card Ingredients
Paper/Card - MME Lost and Found - Madison Avenue "Sisters" Lace; Bazzill CS; Kraft CS
Image/Stamps - Victoria Case for SCACD - The Retro Crew 2 - Femme Fatale from Quixotic Paperie
Colouring Mediums - Hair E59, E57; Skin - E00, E21, R20; Dress - R85, R81, Prisma Pencil Antique Pink
Other - Ribbon from Ladybug Crafts Ink; Sukura Gelly Roll Pen; Glamour Dust

11 comments:

  1. oh wow this is fabulous dahling!! .. and just how i imagine LAURIE tonight .. apart from she will have a champagne glass in her hand lol
    Its so classy ... and that ribbon is delicious!
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Pam, and perfect for a Designer Diva! The image is gorgeous and I love the lush ribbon and the Coco Chanel quote.
    Hugs, Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card hun, I'm sure she will love it!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Divas, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Pami and I LOVE her sparkly dress. I'm sure she will love it too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Pami and I bet Laurie loves it too.
    luv and hugs{brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Her dress is positively sparklicious Pam! Absolutely gorgeous and that quote is perfect :-D xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet sweet Pami it's fabulous!! Laurie loves it! though it hasn't turned up yet and when it does I'll love it more!
    YOur cards don't need a sentiment on them to finish them off - they are perfect, I should know I have a couple in my treasure box!!
    Not been to bed yet from my party so I'm going to drink my tea and have a nap!!!
    Big hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is gorgeous Pami, what a great image.
    luv
    debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a gorgeous card Pami!!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous dahhhhling! Laurie will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woo-hoo! I totally AGREE! Such a GIRLY card Pami, I LOVE it! Ooooh, and that ribbon is to die for!! Thanks for playing along in my That's Krafty Thursday challenge! (((hen hugs)))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x