Tuesday 25 October 2011

Baby, Baby at TLT!

Good morning everyone!

I hope you are all well.  I am here for another Totally Ladybug Tuesday and our gorgeous Tams has set our challenge this week.  The theme is:

"Oh Baby"

Easy huh?! 

Here is my card:




I have used one of the fabulous images from the Baby Baby Set which also includes all the sentiments, you can get it here.  It really is a great set so do go and check it out.  And while you are there you can also check out the ribbon which I have used! 
The paper is from Cupcake Cards & Crafts and is from the Sweet Gingham's digi paper pack which you can get here.  There are some gorgeous colours in this set and you can use them for any type of card.  Just order online and download them straight away, perfect!  

I hope you like my little baby card!  We can't wait to see your projects!  Go along to the challenge blog here to check out some more inspiration. 

Also just a quick reminder that you can still get the SOTM here, still half price!

Well thats it from me today, have a great day, speak to you soon!

Love
Pami x

I would like to enter into the following challenges:
Card Ingredients
Stamp/Image - Baby, Baby Set from LCI;
Card/Paper - Jaffa from Sweet Gingham Paper Pack from Cupcake Cards & Crafts; Bazzill CS;
Colouring Mediums - Copics - Blanket/Pillow - YR01, YR02, YR00, YR18; Teddy - E37, E35,
Skin - E21, E00, E000, R20;
Dies/Punches - Nestabilities Standard Circles Large; Petite Scalloped Circles Large;
Other - Ribbon from LCI; Buttons from stash; Glamour Dust

19 comments:

  1. Its so gorgeous in the orange papers Pam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice card.

    perelka111
    www.zosia-perelka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this colour Pam.. would never have thought to use it .. but now i will - it looks fabulous .
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Pam, I just LOVE the colors - I'm not an orange kinda girl, but dang, this is adorable. Love the ribbon and buttons - fantastic creation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love what you have created here Pam, the ribbon and buttons are perfect and Howrah is the whole card in orange!
    Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry that should have said how fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. totally sweet Pam! And in my fave colour orange too - of course I'm gonna love this!!

    Hope your week has started well honey!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL...I was just going to say Mary J will love your card!!!! And I do too...would never have thought of using orange (I'm stuck on white boring!) but you rocked it :-D xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness Pami, Iove your card the colours are soooo lovely and the gingham papers look gorgeous! Haven't tried digi papers,I'm frightened I'd get addicted and colin'd have no ink left to print out for work! I' could get totally hooked on gingham! X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Pami and I love that you used orange rather than a typical "baby" color!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is gorgeous Pami !! I love the image - so cute! and those gorgeous apricot shades are so pretty. Love it!
    Hope you have a good week!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Pami-this is so sweet!! I totally love the gingham paper and the ribbon is gorgeous. I haven't seen these papers in the store, I need to go get them. I totally love gingham.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just adorable - love the colour and the buttons are...well, cute as a button!!
    Thanks for joining us at CES this week.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Shock and Horror I know Pami, but I am having a little jaunt round blogland whilst the eyes are willing.

    Off to have a catch up on all your latest creations.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable card Pami, such a sweet design and fab with the buttons and gingham...my two fav ingredients on a card! Thanks for sharing with us at CES this week :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello Pami,

    I love your Babycard, especialy the color.

    Big Hug
    Ms Schnaderle

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this color of orange Pami! Would be perfect for a boy or a girl! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is super cute Pami, such an adorable image!
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. I just searched this blog from bing search engine and enjoyed lot in my first visit. Really awesome work you shared with us. The best thing is your colour selection and design which is perfect for born babies.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x