Hi Everyone! I hope you are well!
We have another challenge for you today over at Ladybug Crafts Ink. The gorgeous Julie has set our challenge this week and I have to say I did have a panic when I saw it! The challenge is:
"No Design Paper"
You can see why I had a panic!! Here is what I came up with!
I have used Nikki & Buttercup Running In Snow and you will see that all the design team have used her this week as Kerry is featuring her as "Stamp of the Month" which means you can get her for half price for the whole of October!
So head on over and pick up your bargain and then head over to the Challenge Blog to see all the inspiration from the Design Team.
Have a great day!
I would like to enter into the following challenges:
- Make it Monday - Inspiration Blog;
- Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes with ribbon (there is a ribbon through the middle!);
- Totally Stampalicious - Emboss It;
- Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes;
- Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes;
- The Paper Shelter - For the Girls;
- Paper Sundaes - Lots of Layers (4 layers);
- Anything Goes - Die Cuts/Punches;
Stamps/Image - Nikki & Buttercup Running In Snow
Card/Paper - White CS; Bazzill CS
Colouring Mediums - Copics - Coats/Boots - V15, V12, V01; Scarf/Gloves - BG000, BG01, BG02;
Skin - E21, E00; Hair - E37; Buttercup - C3, C1; Tree - YG67
Dies/Punches - Spellbinders Nestabilities - Standard Circle Large & Petite Scalloped Circles Large;
MFT Die-namics - Snowflake Die; EK Success Border Punch;
Cuttlebug Polka Dot Embossing Folder;
Other - Glamour Dust; Pearls from stash; Felt from LCI; Ribbon from Sir Stampelot