I've been spending a quite morning in my craft room watching the snow fall outside! It hasn't stopped all day! Its quite nice watching it when you don't have to go out in it! I won't be so happy tomorrow morning when I have to try and get to work!
I coloured another Uptown Girl! Sorry if you are getting bored! I must try some different Stamping Bella! Anyway, this one is using Felicity and Blair - Living Life. Here is my card:
Now these aren't colours I normally use but I do like the combination. I have added some of my precious SU ribbon which I hardly EVER use! This one is Pumpkin Pie! I have added glamour dust and pearls to finish, as usual!
That's all from me today. For all those in the UK I hope you are staying safe and warm. I good excuse to stay in your craft room I think!!
Love and Hugs
I would like to enter into the following challenges:
- Bellatastic Tuesday Challenge at SCS - No Sentiment;
- Crafty Ann's - Receipe (I hope the three pearls count as three, if not please ignore);
- Stamping for the Weekend - Something Girlie;
- Stampavie and More - Spots and Stripes;
- Creative Inspirations - One for the Girls;
- Divas by Design - Girlie;
- Everybody Art Challenge - Girl;
- Papercrafting Journey - Anything Goes;
- Stamping Sensations - Friendship;
- Alphabet Challenge - Y for Yummy (cupcakes)
Stamp/Image - Felicity & Blair Living Life - Uptown Girls - Stamping Bella;
Paper/Card - Echo Park Dots & Stripes - Candy Shoppe; Bazzill CS;
Colouring Mediums - Copics/Polychromos - Skin - E11, E00, E000, R20; Hair - E74, E71, E70, Walnut Brown; E55, E53, E51; Clothes - E23, E25, 27, E29, YR18, YR16, YR15, Scarlet Red; Outline - Cold Grey IV;
Other - Glamour Dust; Pearls, Stamping Up RIbbon - Pumpkin Pie