I hope you are all well and looking forward to your weekend! I know I am!
I managed to find time to colour up an image just for fun the other night. Its my mission this year to find time to make cards and colour up images for fun rather than for DT work (not that DT work isn't fun but you know what I mean!!) One range I want to us more of is Stamping Bella and particularly the Uptown Girls, which is what I have done today!
Here is my card:
This gorgeous lady is called Posh has a Present. I decided to go for a green/pink combo, I haven't done this for a while and I quite like the fresh green of her dress. I have kept the background quite simple so that the image pops out. I added some felt rolled flowers using Die-namics rolled flower and added some lace ribbon, pearls and glamour dust.
I had fun colouring her up, I hope you like her.
OK, that's it from me today. Have a great day whatever you are up to.
Love and Hugs
I would like to enter into the following challenges:
- Bellatastic Tuesday Challenge at SCS - No Sentiment;
- By the Cute and Girly - Cute and Girly;
- Pink Elephant - Celebrate (Birthday card);
- Forever Friends (Fortnightly) - Anything Goes;
- Divas by Design - Anything Goes;
- Papercrafting Journey - Anything Goes;
- Stamping for the Weekend - Anything Goes;
- My Mum's Craft Shop - Anything Goes;
- Winter Wonderland - Shopping (thanks Lisa!);
- Totally Gorjuss - Spotty
Stamp/Image - Posh Has A Present - Stamping Bella Uptown Girls;
Paper/Card - Echo Park Dots & Stripes - Neapolitan 1; Bazzill CS;
Colouring Mediums - Copics/Polychromos - Skin - E11, E00, E000; R20; Hair - E74, E71, E70; E40, Walnut Brown; Dress - YG09, YG07, YG06, Green; Presents - R85, R83, R81, YG09, YG07, YG06,
Green, Pink Carmine;
Dies/Punches - Die-namics Rolled Flower;
Other - Pearls; Lace Ribbon; Felt; Glamour Dust