Happy Friday Everyone!
Well my plans for the weekend have had to change due to the snow! Still at least I am warm at home and don't need to go anywhere so can just enjoy the snow for now! I hope you are all safe and warm!
I have another card today "just for fun"! I have used another Uptown Girl stamp from Stamping Bella This one is called "Victoria and Juliette's Night Out". Here is my card:
This is obviously what I look like when I go out drinking (not!)!! They do look super cool don't they! I have just coloured with copics and polychromos. The paper is from Maja Designs - Life in the Country and all I did was add some glamour dust and pearls. Kept it quite simple. Oh, the photo corner die is from Die-namics and was part of a Christmas present!
That's its from me today. I hope your weekend goes well, stay safe and warm in the snow.
Love and Hugs
I would like to enter into the following challenges:
- Bellatastic Tuesday Challenge at SCS - No Sentiment;
- By the Cute and Girly - Cute and Girly;
- Stamping for the Weekend - Something Girly;
- Stamping Sensations - Friendship;
- Sweet Stamping - Gingham;
- Bunny Zoe - Anything Goes;
- Everybody Art challenge - Girl;
- Divas by Design - Make It Girlie;
- Creative Inspirations - One for the Girls;
Stamp/Image - Victoria and Juliette's Night Out - Uptown Girls - Stamping Bella;
Paper/Card - Maja Designs - Life in the Country; Bazzill CS;
Colouring Mediums - Copics/Polychromos - Skin - E11, E00, E000; R20; Hair - E74, E71, E70, Walnut Brown; E53, E51, E50, Brown Ochre; Dresses - B91, B93, B95, Indanthrene Blue, G20, G21, G24, Juniper Green; Outline - Cold Grey III;
Dies/Punches - Die-namics - Photo Corners;
Other - Glamour Dust; Pearls