Thursday 2 May 2013

New Challenge at the Sugar Bowl


PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR MY MAWTT POST

Hi Again!

Before I get onto my next card I just want to apologise for being such a bad blogger recently.  I have spent most of my time packing, sorting, speaking to solicitors, taking trips to the tip, etc, etc!  Moving day is tomorrow and I am packing up my final bits today, including my craft room!  Once I am settled again I will make time to come round and see you all.  I do appreciate you all visiting me and leaving comments, especially when I don't get a chance to come back and see you all.  

So onto my card for the new Sugar Bowl challenge.  Remember the theme is:

"Anything Goes"

BUT you must remember to use a Sugar Nellie image.  Check out Funky Kits who have all the Sugar Nellie sweetness for you to buy!  Here is my card:




I have used the gorgeous Lolitta which you can get here from Funky Kits.  This is the first time I have coloured her up, I loved doing her hair!  The papers are Vintage Marketplace from Bazzill Basics and I have just added some mulberry flowers and pearls from The Hobby House. The die is from Cheery Lynn - Mini Fanciful Flourish.

You now need to pop on over to the Sugar Bowl challenge blog for more gorgeous inspiration and also to say goodbye to Erika who, very sadly, is stepping down from the Design Team.

OK, that is it from me today.  Am off to finish off my packing.  I will see you on the other side!  Have a great day.

Love and Hugs

Card Ingredients
Stamp/Image - Lolitta - Sugar Nellie;
Paper/Card - Vintage Marketplace - Bazzill Basics;  Bazzill CS;
Colouring Mediums - Copics - Skin - E11, E00, E000, R20;  Hair - E74, E71, E70, E40; Clothes - R85, R83, R81, C2, C1, C0;
Dies/Punches - Cheery Lynn - Mini Fanciful Flourish;
Other - Mulberry Flowers, Glamour Dust, Pearls

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Pami. I love the sweet image and pretty papers.
    Good luck with the move tomorrow!
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Pami.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWZERS this is amazing, what a brilliant creation, I love the way you have done her! Stunning, Hope that tomorrow goes well for you, Big Hugs Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Pam, sweet image and just love the colours. Hope tomorrow's move goes well for you and you get settled really soon. Take care, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really beautiful card Pam, love the image and the gorgeous papers.
    I too have been awol as I have been away so if I have missed any of your posts .. sorry.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, this is so lovely . So delicate looking, beautifully coloured and the image is fab too. I really admire your skills!
    Hugs Renata

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww this is SO sweet Pami… you've coloured this cute little lady beautifully.. her hair looks awesome.. I love those ringlets… the papers and embellies are very pretty… gorgeous colours.. the whole card has a lovely fresh Spring feel to it!
    Hope your move went ok today hun... hope you can get settled in very soon!
    Take Care
    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x