Friday 9 December 2011

Fancy Folds - Wags 'n Whiskers

Good Morning Everyone
I hope you are all well.  I am here today for the new challenge at Wags 'n Whiskers.  Thank you to everyone who entered our Snow Angels challenge last week, do pop along and see if you are a winner!  Our theme this week is:
"FANCY FOLDS"
My fabulous teamie Debs from MAWTT is our Guest Designer this week.  Please pop along here to check out her fabulous card. 

I decided to go for a non-Christmas card today for a change!  Here is my card:




 

 I am afraid I don't know what this fold is called but I do love doing these as you can frame the main image really well!  I have used Toby's Big Day which you can get here, he is so sweet!  The paper pack is MME - Lime Twist - Fly A Kite.  I printed the image a couple of times in different sizes and cut out the presents to use on the frame.  I then stamped out some balloons from my LCI Birthday Cake Robyn stamp and used them to tumble down the frame.  I used lots of glitter and the main balloon has been GA'd.  The sentiment is from Stamping Up.  

I hope you like it, the colours are lovely and fresh in real life. Please do go and check out the rest of the DT's gorgeous creations this week!

Before I go can I wish the fabulous Kerry at LCI a very happy birthday!  

Love and Hugs
Pami x

I would like to enter into the following challenges:
Card Ingredients
Stamp/Image - Toby's Big Day from Wags 'n Whiskers;  Sentiment from Stamping Up;
Paper/Card - MME - Lime Twist - Fly A Kite; Papermania Textured CS;
Colouring Mediums - Copics - Toby - E57, E55, E51, Black, R20; Presents/Balloons - BG15, BG13,
BG11, YR18, YR16, R29, R27, YG09, YG06;
Other - Glamour Dust; Glossy Accents

17 comments:

  1. This is absolutely stunning Pami!!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is fab Pam.. i lov that fold .. and might just use it this next week lol
    The papers and image are so much fun.. i know someone who would love it - and has a BIG birthday coming up soon lol.. she loves pussy cats just as much as you
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo Pami!! I LOVE everything about your card!!! the colors so happy and bright and love the fold too (LOL - don't know what's it's called either but it's just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Pami, this is a real eye-catcher. Beautifully colored and I love the bright papers and colors you used. Hope you have a fabulous weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya Pami
    Fab fun and funky card - sure to brighten up anyone's day.
    I love that fold too - have made a couple in the past - it's good to break away from the 'norm' sometimes.
    Thanks for thr 'toot' in your post too.
    Wish I could stay with WnW and create some more - their images are fabby!
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. How ADORABLE! I love the brightness of this card! So awesome! Thank you so much for joining us at MIM this week! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM. The more comments left, the greater your chance of winning! Good luck!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card Pami - very bright and cheery :)Lovely to see a non-Christmas card too :D Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi pami! I love this unique card fold! And the party tiger is one of my favorites. :)
    I saw your project on MIM :)
    Hugs,
    Dorcas
    ps) I have some "no strings attached" blog candy on my blog if you'd like to come by and visit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a precious birthday card. Love the striped paper and balloons. Thanks for joining us at Totally PaperCrafts this week. **Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this fold Pam, you sent me one like this a while ago. Fabulous papers the colours are so vivid!
    Enjoy your weekend Hunny
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I really love this Pam!! Fab image and love the way he's framed and the 3D effect. It is a gorgeous card fold! The paper is delish and love the parcels and balloons. Really sweet card!
    Hope you have a great weekend!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute card! Love the fancy folds. Thanks for playing along this week at Totally Papercrafts!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Pami, this is so cute and so bright and cheerful, fabaroony card honey! :o)
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a bright and cheerful card.Love cute image and great fancy fold.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMGosh this is so very pretty, the image is adorable and its beautifully coloured, its just perfect for our Anything Goes with Glitter Challenges this week,

    Thank you so much for joining us at Craft Your Passion, I hope you will come and join the fun next week,

    Have a lovely day,
    Hugs Bridget CYP GDT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for joining us at Papertake Weekly with this adorable card Pami :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x