Tuesday 6 December 2011

Sparkle and Snowflakes at LCI!

Good Morning!

I hope you are all well and keeping warm!  The snow has arrived although not down South where I am! 

Its Totally Ladybug Tuesday and we have a brand new fabulous challenge for you.  Before I go onto the new challenge I just want to thank everyone for joining in with my WOW challenge last week, there were some amazing entries.  Please pop along to the challenge blog to see if you are a winner!

So onto today, our gorgeous Lisa is our hostess this week and her challenge is:

"Sparkle and Snowflakes"

What a great challenge!  Along with the new challenge we have a brand new Stamp of The Month which all the DT have used for this challenge, (I love SOTM week!).  Here is my card:




 
The SOTM is Tom and Snowman, isn't it cute!  Really easy to colour and perfect for those last minute Christmas cards!  You can get him here and he is half price for the whole month of December! 

 I wanted to go with alternative Christmas colours so I went with Pinks and Blues.  The papers are from Christmas Joy from First Edition. The felt is also from LCI.  The die is from Memory Box (loving their dies!!) and the ribbon is from my stash.  There is so much glitter on this card it really sparkles although it doesn't really show up!  I enjoyed making this card!

Before I go I just wanted to say hi to Catherine, Diane and Sally who have joined us as Guest Designers for December.  Please go along and leave them some Ladybug love, they are all fabulous ladies and have made some wonderful projects! 

Well I think that's it for today.  We look forward to seeing your creations.  
Have a great week.
Love
Pami x

I would like to enter into the following challenges:
Card Ingredients
Stamp/Image - Tom and Snowman from LCI;
Paper/Card - Christmas Joy - First Edition; Bazzill Bling CS;
Colouring Mediums - Copics - Reindeer - E37, E35, E33; Snowman - R83, R81; Tom - B02, B01, B00, 
Skin - E21, E00, E000, R20; Outline - B00;
Dies/Punches - Die-namics Let It Snowflake; Memory Box Frosty Border;
Other - Felt from LCI; Ribbon; Gems; Glamour Dust


16 comments:

  1. I loved this card the minute I saw it on the DT blog its beautiful Pam, the colours and papers are just gorgeous, your die cut fab (still not used mine) and lovin your felt snowflakes -it's just perfect!
    Huge hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colours Pam...love the snowman's buttons lol. I have that die too (probably cuz I saw it on your blog hmph!) and like Laurie haven't used it but it is out of the packet!!! I have that ribbon too..only wish it was wider. Your alternative Christmas card is fabulicious! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Raelly sweet Pam and thx for joining in with us at QI!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just so cute,love the image.Thanks for sharing this with us at Craft your Passion this week,hope you join us again.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WoW this is gorgeous Pam! Love the image and your colouring is beautiful. Gorgeous papers and layout. The ribbon and snowflakes are delish! Love it all !!
    Hope you have a great evening.
    Big Hugs!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh i love the gorgeous colours Pam - and that border die is beautiful.. bit i MUST resist lol
    I have that ribbon too i love it .. did we get it at ss?
    Thanks for rocking my challenge
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous combination Pam. I love the colours and papers together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Pami this is gorgeous. I love all the swirls and snowflakes. such pretty colours too.
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Pami and I love all the snowflake decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your gorgeous card Pami.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really cute card. The pink and blue combo looks fab. Really love that snowflake die - it looks so delicate.
    Thanks for joining our 'snow' challenge at Totally Papercrafts this week.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I saw your card on the LCI blog and I've got this challenge on my list to do! Whether it'll get done in time is another story. Thanks for becoming one of my followers. I'd hit a brick wall at 73 and no-one was joining me. lol Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous colour combo Pami and such a cute image!
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another total cutey. Thanks for joining the Quixotic Paperie Sketch challenge this month. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute :)

    Thanks for playing last week at Incy Wincy and please check to see if you are our winner or Top 3 :)

    Please join in this weeks challenge

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovin' your colour scheme. Thank you for joining nin By the Cute and girlys "Let it Snow" challenge.
    Geraldine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x