Thursday 29 December 2011

Step Back In Time at MAWTT!

Good Morning Everyone!

I hope you all had a great Christmas Day.  It went so quickly though!  I had a lovely relaxing time, ate way too much and got some lovely gifts from santa! 

I haven't really settled back into any crafting yet, which is a bit of a worry!  I plan to get back into the craft room tomorrow and hope that I get some inspiration from somewhere!

Luckily I got this card made before Christmas!  We have a brand new challenge over at Moving Along With The Times.  This challenge will run for 2 weeks so plenty of time to get your entries in!  Hazel is our hostess this week and the theme is:

"Step Back In Time"

We are sponsored this week by the fabulous Annie at Digi My World.  She is very kindly offering the winner a $10 voucher to spend in store!

Annie currently has a sale on all images until the end of the year so make sure you pop along now.  Also she is offering a New Year freebie which you can get here!  So here is my project for today:

I love these fabbie retro images, this is Karen, GoGo Girl which you can get here.  I used my Cosmo Cricket Pixie-Licious Mini Deck, I loved the colours and thought it looked quite retro!  I added some glamour dust, lets face it glamour dust is suitable for any era!  I have also added a loop bloom using my new Die-namics Die!  I couldn't wait to use this, you wouldn't believe the tantrums I went through to get this!

The rest of the girls have used different images from the retro collection so please do go along and have a look on the challenge blog
Well thats it from me today.  I hope you have a good one. I am off until next Tuesday which is great! 
See you soon!
Hugs
Pami x

I would like to enter into the following challenges:
  • will do this later
Card Ingredients
Stamp/Image - GoGo Girl from Digi My World;
Card/Paper - Bazzill CS; Kraft CS; Cosmo Cricket Pixie-Licious Mini Deck;
Dies/Punches - Die-namics Loopy Bloom from Dies to Die For;
Other - Felt from LCI; Gems; Glamour Dust

11 comments:

  1. Hello Pami. What a great card. Love your papers, sparkle and design. The loop bloom you have made is fantastic, what a great effect.
    Happy crafting.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pami, love this card and that flower is gorgeous. Hope you have a lovely day.
    Hugs Sally xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Pam... hope you are enjoying Twixtmas .. i worked yesterday and had an allergic reaction to it lol
    Love this cute card ..those papers go with the image perfectly . and of course fab sparkle baby!
    Have a great day
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You throwing a tantrum! Never! lolololol!!!
    Gorgeous card love the pom pom thingy I think ya tanturm was worth it!

    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab funky card Pami - the DP's are a perfect match for the image and that loop flower is stunning!
    Love it!
    Have a great evening.
    Enjoy the next few days off too :o)
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah this is so sweet, I adore the colours you used for the GoGo Girl. Love that loop bloom too its ace, Love Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm lovin your card Pam from the moment I saw it on the DT blog! And I do know about your tantrums getting the loopy bloom lol glad to see its had its first outing!!
    I have one more little thing on its way to you that only arrived at mine today!
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! this is gorgeous Pami !! The retro paper is fab!! Love the layout and all the glittery bits. And the flower is amazing! and perfect. You've really captured the era - really love it!!!
    Hope you enjoy the rest of your holiday and have a Very Happy New Year!
    Love Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfectly brilliant card Pam, you girls rocked that challenge. I love the loopy flower:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pami this is fabulous! Love that flower and the DP's are perfect with this image, very retro indeed!
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Funky! I love this Pam!

    A very Happy New Year to you honey!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x