Sunday 11 December 2011

Still Getting Ready

Good Morning!

How are all your Christmas preparations going?  I am still trying to get organised.  I was busy all day yesterday and am going to write cards today and do some wrapping for the people who I will be seeing next week!  

I am still having to make some Christmas cards and here are a couple I did last week:


 
My mojo has gone missing for a while so I hopped over to my blogging friend Anita to give me some inspiration.  I love visiting Anita's blog, there isn't a card of hers that I don't like!  I found this card that she did and sort of based my design on this.  Thank you Anita for the inspiration!

I used Dexter from Pollycraft.  I was asked to make a pink penguin card for someone and I thought I would do the blue to match!  I have used my new Memory Box corner die which is gorgeous!  I finish off with glamour dust and pearls.

Before I go, I just want to thank the girls over at Craft Your Days Away where I was picked as a winner this week!  Thank you! 

Right, I had better get going, another busy day.  

Stay warm and have a great day!

Love 
Pami x
I would like to enter into the following challenges:
Card Ingredients
Stamp/Image - Dexter from Pollycraft; Sentiment - computer generated;
Paper/Card - MME 12 Days of Christmas; Bazzill CS;
Colouring Mediums - Copics - Presents/Hats - R85, R83, R81, BG13, BG11; Dexter - Y38, Y35, 100, W5, W2, W0; Outline - B000;
Dies/Punches - Nestabilities - Standard Circles Large, Petite Scalloped Circles Large; Memory Box Snowflake Corner;
Other - Glamour Dust; Gems 

7 comments:

  1. These are fab Pami, love the bright colour combo's. You're sooooo right about Anita's cards, I know exactly what you mean :o)
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww how cute is that penguin Pam !!! Love the papers and the gorgeous corner die cut!! Really sweet cards!
    Hope you're having a great weekend!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Hunny, love your 2 little penguin cards, bright, zingy and cheerful, just what I like and my favourite embellie - pearls!
    Looks like we both had a spend up when those memory box dies came out lol, it seems we bought the same ones!
    Enjoy your Sunday
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, such a sweet image and stunning DP, hugs, Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are really gorgeous Pami!!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two adorable cards Pami
    Super cute image and scrummy DP's
    Hope you've had a great weekend.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh these are just too cute .. i love the penguins and the fun papers - and that corner die is fabuloso .
    Do you like you tree yet?
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x