Thursday 28 July 2011

Brand Spanking New at MAWTT!!

Morning All

Well its my turn to be the hostess today over at Moving Along With the Times!  I hope you can join us this week.  Thanks to everyone who joins us every week, we love seeing your amazing projects!

So this week my challenge is:

"Brand Spanking New"
So, new baby, new job, new home, etc.  

We are sponsored this week by Crafty Emma's Store, there are some fabulous items in the store there so do go and check it out!  
The lucky winner will receive a £10 voucher to spend in store (not including p&p).

So onto my card, I decided to do a New Baby card.  I recently won an image over at Pollycraft. This is one of the new range called Little Stars and I have used Moon Lullaby which you can get here


She is such a cutie don't you think!  And lovely to colour.  I used up some old paper I had in my stash and the ribbon and sentiment is from Ladybug Crafts Ink

I hope you like it.  The Design Team have done a fab job as usual so please go and check out the challenge blog

That's all from me today.  
Take care
Pami x

I would like to enter into the following challenges:
    Card Ingredients
    Paper/Card - Paper from stash; Bazzill Bling CS
    Stamps/Images - Pollycraft - Little Stars Moon Lullaby; Sentiment Stamp - Ladybug Crafts Ink
    Colouring Mediums Copic Ciaos - Skin - E00, E000, E21, R20; Moon & Stars - Y00, Y000, Y11; Clouds - BG000;
    Baby Suit - RV21, RV23; Blanket - YG00, YG03;  Bear - E51, E53
    Prisma Pencils - Canary Yellow; Sienna Brown
    Punches/Dies - Spellbinders Scallop Circle Nestie;  Cloud Die - Papertrey Ink
    Embellishments - Ribbon - Ladybug Crafts Ink
    Other - Glamour Dust; 

    9 comments:

    1. Really, really sweet hun, love the colours!
      hugs shell xx

      ReplyDelete
    2. That card is really beautiful Pami! Looks so sweet!
      Hugs Kristel

      ReplyDelete
    3. Hi Pami, this is such a sweet card. I love everything.
      Have a wonderful day.
      Judy

      ReplyDelete
    4. Such a precious little image and I just LOVE your card! Those little clouds are absolutely perfect!!

      ReplyDelete
    5. Ah Pami this is so so cute!!

      ReplyDelete
    6. Oh Pami this is suoer sweet! The image is adorable and the colours are perfect!
      Enjoy the rest of the evening.
      Debs xx

      ReplyDelete
    7. Gorgeous card Pami, it's soooooo sweet! Fab soft pastel colours and great colouring as usual.

      Thanks for giving us such a great challenge hunnie

      Hugs Laurie x

      ReplyDelete
    8. Hi Pami! Your card is beautiful. Your coloring is fabulous and those papers are so perfect for a baby card.

      ReplyDelete

    Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x