Thursday 7 July 2011

Christmas at MAWTT

Good Morning All

This is another scheduled post so I hope they are all working!  Sometimes blogger can be a bit hit and miss!  This is the fastest card in the history of card making.  I did it in about half an hour, usually a card can take me all day (I'm not joking).  I was running out of time before going off on holiday (it is Tuesday as I am typing this and I need to be going to bed for a 3am start!)

Anyway, we have another challenge over at Moving Along With The Times and the fab Shell is the hostess this week and she has picked the theme of:

"Christmas"

We are sponsored this week by Stitchy Bear Digital Stamps, you can visit their shop here. They are very kindly offering a $10 gift voucher to spend in the shop.


We were very kindly given some images to use and this is my card:

 
I hope you get a chance to play along this week, time to get started on those Christmas cards!!  Check out the other fabulous projects by the Design Team.

I won't be around here until next week now so unfortunately I won't be able to do much commenting until then, very sorry!

I hope you enjoy the rest of your day.

Love

Pami x

9 comments:

  1. Hi Pam - hope you are having a great time with loads of sunshine! Your card is fab. - love the colouring and the festive papers.
    Hugs, Sylvia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fab holiday hun!
    Great card
    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pami
    Hope you are having a fab holiday.
    Gorgeous card - perfectly sparkly and festive.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wowee Pam - you rocked it .. and in half an hour! Love the sparkle and those gorgeous papers .
    Maybe we should have a 30 minute card challenge lol
    Hope you enjoying the gorgeous sunshine
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really sweet Pam! Love that colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab Pam - I can spend all day making a card and it still wouldn't be this good! Love the papers and the glitterey snowman.
    Hope your having a brilliant hols

    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the whimsical feel of this card Pam, hope you are having a wonderful time Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute, cute, cute card - LOVE the colors!!!

    PS - thank you for the most ADORABLE b-day card; here's hoping my daughter (age 13) doesn't steal it, she loves the felt flowers as do I!

    And the image is ADORABLE; you are such a sweeetheart!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! I love the papers you used.


    ~Cheryl~
    Stop by my blog to check out my blog candy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x