Sunday 31 July 2011

Christmas in the sun!

Good afternoon one and all!

What a beautiful sunny day today!  I am currently at my mum's place sitting on the balcony in the sun!  My nephew is staying with mum all week to give my sister a break during the holidays!  I am hoping to get some time with them so we can go to the coast one day, but will see how the week goes! 

Anyway I decided to do a Christmas card even though its sunny outside!  I have used one of the new Christmas images from Pollycraft which you can get here.  Here is my card:



This is another card which was so much better in my head than the way it has turned out.  I am not sure why this is happening.  I think I have used too many snowflakes on this, but hey its done now!  I used some white flower soft for the snow and the hat which looks quite effective.  I have also used a new snowflake embossing folder for the background and my new Die-namics Snowflakes Die which I bought from Dies to Die For

Anyway, I am going to sign off now as the sun is hot and this laptop is burning on my lap!! 

Enjoy the rest of your day.

Love
Pami x

I would like to enter into the following challenges:


Card Ingredients 
Paper/Card - Bazzill Bling; Christmas paper from stash
Stamp/Image - Pollycraft Dexter 2
Colouring Mediums - Copic Ciaos - Beak and Feet - Y15, Y17; Presents - RV13, RV14, B93, B95 (Hat); Body 100, C-1;
Die Cuts/Punches - Nesties - Petite Scalloped Circles Large; Standard Circles Large; Die-namics Snowflakes; Martha Stewart Snowflake Edger Punch
Other - Cuttlebug Ice Crystals Embossing Folder; White Flower Soft; Stickles Glitter Glue

13 comments:

  1. Awww how cute is he!! Love that die too :-D Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable Pami. Oh, I think I'm going to have to get one of those snowflake dies - it's lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Love the penguin. So glad you joined us for this weeks CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pami this is a brilliant card, don't beat yourself up hon! Gorgeous DP's, a fabulously coloured Dexter and I love all the snowflakes!
    Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Pollycraft too :o)
    Hope you had a nice day today?
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet.Cute penguin and lovely colours.I think the snowflakes are just perfect.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a darling card. Thank you so much for joining us this week for our "Christmas in July" challenge over at Craft Your Passion Challenges. I hope you have a great week and Good luck.

    Hugs
    Shannin

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great card Pam and I don't think you have used too many snowflakes! I love that little image it's a real cutie.
    I should think about making more Christmas cards I'll regret it later

    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your adorable, gorgeous Christmas card Pami.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a cute card! luv the little pingu ~ and the great details :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card turned out adorable! Thanks for Joining us at Craft Your Passion "Christmas in July" Challenge Good Luck! ~Jamie~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Pami, I love your card & that image is so cute - the decorated inside looks fab too!
    Hope you're having a nice week :)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is so cute! Thanks for playing with us at Christmas Card Challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. super cute! thanks for participating in this week's CCC!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x