Saturday 2 July 2011

Pretty Butterflies

Good afternoon all,

Hope your week went well and you are enjoying your weekend so far.  Lovely and sunny in Kent which is nice.  Going out later to meet a couple of friends to do a little bit of retail therapy, something to eat and then a movie.  Should be fun and girly.

I had a lovely time at Henley Royal Regatta last week.  Lots of lovely posh outfits and hats!  I havent got any photos to share yet, very sorry!  I did have a bit of wardrobe malfunction though, my gorgeous designer shoes gave me a blister and I had to rush into Henley town to buy some flat shoes to go home in!  I still love them though!

Anyway my card today is using a Paper Shelter digi image called Little Sylfie.  She is very sweet!




 
I haven't put a sentiment on yet as I will do when I use it.  I love the little butterflies, I pinched borrowed my mum's Marth Stewart punch to make these, and they are very dimensional.  I have added some lovely pearls as the butterfly trails but you can can't seem them properly in the photo.

I had better get on, have a lovely day and will see you tomorrow.

Love
Pami x

I would like to enter into the following challenges:
Card Ingredients
Paper/Card - Kraft CS; My Mind's Eye Lime Twist - Life of the Party; Bazzill CS
Stamps/Images - Little Sylfie Digi Image - The Paper Shelter
Colouring Mediums - Copic Ciaos - E00, E21, R20, E31, E25, E50, G82, G94, R14, R17, W5, W3, W2, YG17, B000; Prisma Pencils - Red; Sukura Gelly Roll - Red
Die Cuts/Punches - Butterfly Punch - Martha Stewart
Other - Pearls, Glitter, Liquid Pearls

16 comments:

  1. Hi Pami,
    This is such a cute card. The background paper just makes it pop.
    Have a great day.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Pami!! Love the bright colours and cute image. I must get one of those MS Butterfly punches!
    Sarah xx :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous as ever Pami, love the paper, the image and the butterflys but dying to know more about your 'designer shoes'!! Spill!!

    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card Pami - love the bright colours, and the MS butterfly punch is fabulous (how kind of your Mum to loan it to you)lol !

    Would love to see a photo of those designer shoes ......!
    Have a relaxing Sunday - hugs, Sylvia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Pami. Love your coloring and the papers and butterflies are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Forget to thank you for joining in the Divas by Design challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Pami, the butterfly punch is fab, think I need one of those too!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards...such cute images...thanks for joining us this week at TPS…..

    Hugs
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Pami

    Beautiful card - the pinched - sorry I mean punched butterflies look fab!
    Hope you are enjoying the weekend.

    Thanks for playing Free & Easy with us at Allsorts this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty Pam! Love the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooh i love the bright colours in this card - so summery .. and what gorgeous butterflies .
    Shame about the blister .. i would have had to wear the fat shoes full stop lol
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Pami
    Totally Gorgeous!.. love your design paper, image and details. Great Creation!
    Thanks for joining us at ALPHABET Challenge blog
    Sonia **Sony** - DT
    Sonia-Studio60

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such sweet lovely card. Love what you have done with the image. Thanks for playing with us over at TPS challenges.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a gorgeous creation! Thank you so much for entering the Allsorts challenge with this and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  15. gorgeous card, lovely bright papers

    thanks for joining in with the fun at Allsorts this week

    hugs

    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Forgot to say thx again for playing in the Cupcake Craftroom challenge!

    M xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x