Saturday 30 July 2011

*** SUMMER SALE AT LADYBUG CRAFTS INK***

Good afternoon everyone!

I hope you are enjoying your weekend, at least the sun has arrived in the UK, at last!

Firstly I want to welcome my new followers, I hope you enjoy my little space in blogland and that you like my projects!

So onto some exciting news!  Ladybug Crafts Ink are having a Summer Sale!  
Yippee!! Love a bargain! 


 Starting from Monday 1 August through to Monday 15 August all stamps will be buy one get one 1/2 price (with the cheaper one being 1/2 price).  ALSO there will be FREE postage as well!!  

So get yourself over there pronto!!

I also want to let you know that Ladybug Crafts Ink also have their own facebook page.  Click on the icon below to find us!


FINALLY!  I just want to remind you about my blog candy which ends on 3 August. Make sure you leave me a comment and you need to be a follower to be eligible. Click on the icon below.

That's it from me today!  Enjoy the sunshine and hopefully I will be back tomorrow with a card to share.

Love
Pami x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x